Options

Incursions tournament time is too long!

heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 134 ★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Uh yeah, it way to long. This tournament time should be changed to 7.5 - 8 days via being reset to earn rewards.. same goes for “champions cool down time” where the timer go? LMAO. It needs to change for moderation. That’s my opinion tho.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,195 ★★★★★
    Question: Do you mean change it from 30 days to 8 days to get the top zone bonus rewards reset? If so why 8?
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 134 ★★

Question: Do you mean change it from 30 days to 8 days to get the top zone bonus rewards reset? If so why 8?

Yeah basically. Like 30 days for For new “Top Zone bonus rewards” reset it’s too much. I thought 7.5 - 8 days seemed sufficient, like AQ time period but a bit more.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    The alternative is add more artifacts to the other section which refreshes more often. Am guessing the 30 day timer is there for 6 star shard game economy which I can understand.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    heirDEZ said:

Yeah basically. Like 30 days for For new “Top Zone bonus rewards” reset it’s too much. I thought 7.5 - 8 days seemed sufficient, like AQ time period but a bit more.
    Needs to be more than 8 because you have two zones you can get top zone bonuses for. And basically forcing people to run incursions every 4 or 5 days or sacrifice the rewards is not good. Should be at least 15 days or something