**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't explain :(

Comments

• Options
    Meme_bwoi76Meme_bwoi76 Posts: 63
    This is what happens when I take r2 5*s instead of my r5 champs
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Rip
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    F
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Why would u take r2 champs when u know imiw won't just drop one drop of blood like Thanos and then will leave u alone
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Why would u take r2 champs when u know imiw won't just drop one drop of blood like Thanos and then will leave u alone

It's called creating the challenge. If a content is too easy, you bring low champs to make it more fun and difficult.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

It's called creating the challenge. If a content is too easy, you bring low champs to make it more fun and difficult.
    Yeah. I run these side quests with 3 or 4*s some months just for fun

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

He found imiw to be easy?
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited February 2022

Kerneas said:

He wasn't that hard
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

Kerneas said:

That IMIW is child's play with the proper champion / strategy.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I found the right path more of a challenge than the actual boss.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

I found the right path more of a challenge than the actual boss.

Sinister & Havok?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Duh
    He is easy