**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any timeline for the AW compensation??

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I know it was said "Later" but the new season is almost upon us.
A timeline is good to know if we are even getting the compensation?

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited February 2022

Looks like we won’t be getting them for a while if we even get them haha
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Yessss. Another guy won't recieve compensation from kabam. Though it may be 1k gold
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    When you think it’ll never come that’s when it comes. I haven’t even thought about it, don’t care for it and when it comes cool. It’ll probably another duped of something I could careless for
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    I appreciate the compensation. It would be nice to have a timeline after this long 🤷 I feel like the last two months have been purgatory in game.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I appreciate the compensation. It would be nice to have a timeline after this long 🤷 I feel like the last two months have been purgatory in game.

While the proliferation of threads is truly annoying, you make a valid point: one way to do away with all the talk about “compensation” is to have something else to talk about.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

JChanceH9 said:

While the proliferation of threads is truly annoying, you make a valid point: one way to do away with all the talk about “compensation” is to have something else to talk about.

Dr. Zola
    Instructions unclear. Game down for maintenance
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

"early June" - 🤓

In 2025
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

JChanceH9 said:

Dr. Zola
    Instructions unclear. Game down for maintenance
    :D

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Someone should make a spammer tier list. Would OP be in the beyond god tier? Or is he so great the tier would be named for him?

There is at least one person who can give him a run for his money...
    for sure, but his spam game is VERY strong, you gotta respect it
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

• Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Seems to be taking an awfully long time but they’re still on target to meet the “later” deadline.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    valid question here, when AW comp comes, will I get it? I got kicked out of my ally a few days ago (For being to busy at swim meets) and I participated in all the wars. Will I still be awarded comp?
  • Options

valid question here, when AW comp comes, will I get it? I got kicked out of my ally a few days ago (For being to busy at swim meets) and I participated in all the wars. Will I still be awarded comp?

Yes. You only needed to be in your alliance for season rewards . Comp you'll get regardless.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Rofl people dont even know what the comp will be... To be completely honest i am waiting to see the flood of posts with all the disappointment in the world
  • Options

In all honesty though, it is kinda annoying to have an ambiguous response such as "a later [undetermined] date"...

So what you're saying is, if the devs don't have a specific date, they should just remain silent.

I sometimes forget to put question marks at the end of questions. This is not one of those times.