Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

From the ashes of the monster rises the new begins of a god πŸ”₯

SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95 β˜…
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just defeated tryco , pure pain but rewarded with the absolute god himself.
Also need tips on further parts of act 6.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You have a champ that has strong bleeds?
    For 6.3.1 Medusa
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats man! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

imo this is the hardest boss of act 6, everything else is easier provided you have proper counters

Got any roster pics so we can offer further advice?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

that picture is giving off this kind of energy

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6 star. I win
  • Options

For 6.3.1 Medusa

Apoc , archangel , warlock

For nick I’m planning torch + peni when he hits one percent by quitting so he doesn’t go into lmd

For imiw , mysterio pretty much red mags

Dunno about cap though

Thoughts ?
  • Options

Congrats man! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

imo this is the hardest boss of act 6, everything else is easier provided you have proper counters

Got any roster pics so we can offer further advice?

• Options
    A couple champs i used frequently when I did the last two chapters of Act 6-

Quake - obvious reasons, can clear a lot of content and I didn’t have a Torch available for some things he was good for

Magneto - Used him for every boss with the Metal tag, and he made the 6.3 IMIW boss a walk in the park

Killmonger- The biggest use for him was the 6.3.6 CAIW boss, the indestructibles off of the special 2 allowed me to tank a couple special 3s and lowered my revive consumption (saw you didn’t have an option for him above, I’d say definitely use Killmonger for it, plus Gambit)

As for your roster, I’d rank up Peni as she’s amazing and can get those really high damage numbers (plus she’s awakened so you can cheese the 6.3.2 Nick boss and totally ignore his second life)

Professor X has good synergies and the damage/utility combo to match, does take some skill but is worth the payoff imo

Archangel + Apocalypse will also shred through content providing your opponent isn’t bleed and/or poison immune

Gambit and his block prof is useful considering the higher attack values, and of course that Hercules you pulled will be a monster
  • Options
    I also just saw you wanted to use Torch for Nick - Don’t. Bring a decent damage dealing mutant as his stuff is far less likely to proc and you can last longer. The bleeds will reduce torches incinerates and he’ll reach 15 charges a lot faster than if you use a mutant
  • Options

I also just saw you wanted to use Torch for Nick - Don’t. Bring a decent damage dealing mutant as his stuff is far less likely to proc and you can last longer. The bleeds will reduce torches incinerates and he’ll reach 15 charges a lot faster than if you use a mutant

Thanks. Mate and quick question what all can herc clear in act 6 cuz he’s going to r5 next week and with 6.3.1 which is the best team to take in ?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

For 6.3.1 Medusa

Why the disagree though?
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

For 6.3.1 Medusa

Why the disagree though?
    They probably thought you were you-know-who
    Or didn't read the part where OP asked for tips.

Speaking of tips. Good critter and/or taunt champ and/or tanky champ for CAIW boss. There have been a few threads on that lately so check those out.
    Also, MCOCNOOB is very helpful.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For Cap I’d say rank up Hawkeye, other than him I don’t see many other options. Maybe if u could sig 200 Γ†gon you could ramp him up and quit out when cap throws his SP3
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight guys
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

For 6.3.1 Medusa

Why the disagree though?
    Ignore it bruh
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, you're kinda boned for the CapIW fight. I'd say your best option is Aegon with revives.
    If you want, you can unlock the Collar Tech mastery to 4/5 and use P2099, then only attack Cap when you are in Overdrive, that will prevent him from gaining any power.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,427 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nimrod