**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

why haven't we had more celebrity challenges?

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
these challenges were my favorite type of event, always with very good rewards and very challenging, why don't we see more often?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    I think there is a general resource problem with staff at kabam. Basic and prominent bugs won’t be solved over months, fun celebrity challenges or boss rushes are no more existing. Hopefully it gets better soon, looking for 7.4. It’s definitely drought lately
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    probably because they haven't been able to get anyone to do one lately. Pandemic shutting stuff down left and right won't have helped for one thing.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Don't even talk about about it. Last time what a disaster took place. I didn't have corvus i couldnt do it. Then we get to know out of nowhere close encounters and nullification nodes are all together combined so no corvus no herc immortality. Plus those challenges also have tough bosses too i mean that's what a challenge is meant for but it should have some kind of fun nodes. Not like last time where we had to knock down hit monkey to remove protection and then he would activate primal sense and monkey scheme

C'mon i am waiting for alteast 15 disagrees here too. Spam them all
  • Wmbly62Wmbly62 Posts: 15
    Well, I'm pretty sure it didn't close out the way they hoped last time! Working with the team may be harder than we think....
    https://www.vulture.com/2020/12/john-mulaney-rehab.html
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Don't even talk about about it. Last time what a disaster took place. I didn't have corvus i couldnt do it. Then we get to know out of nowhere close encounters and nullification nodes are all together combined so no corvus no herc immortality. Plus those challenges also have tough bosses too i mean that's what a challenge is meant for but it should have some kind of fun nodes. Not like last time where we had to knock down hit monkey to remove protection and then he would activate primal sense and monkey scheme

C'mon i am waiting for alteast 15 disagrees here too. Spam them all

It was possible to do without corvus, but I agree that they got it wrong in the last event, I still miss challenging content in the game, when 7.4 comes out I'll probably finish in 1 month and I'll be months with nothing to do in the game again
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Typically there is one in march for International Woman's day (I am probably butchering the name / but that is what google told me).