**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best!

This is by far the best part of the MROC package that was sent. All I need is a 6* r3 max sig and my transformation shall be complete!

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Just curious, what was in that package?
  • This isn't the top tier package though. This is one I got for reaching minimum requirements I think
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Wow! That's quite a haul!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

This isn't the top tier package though. This is one I got for reaching minimum requirements I think

There is a worse one that I ended up getting (tbf I played for like 2 days then deleted it lol)
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

This is by far the best part of the MROC package that was sent. All I need is a 6* r3 max sig and my transformation shall be complete!

Is this coming to you when you play both games? I didnt even look once to ROC. But this package looks very cool mate.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

• This isn't the top tier package though. This is one I got for reaching minimum requirements I think

There is a worse one that I ended up getting (tbf I played for like 2 days then deleted it lol)
    Oh i didn't even know that? I didn't look to see how to get all them haha. @Mario33 yeah if you played mroc and linked the kabam ID for both accounts, you get a package in relation to progress for the game closing

• Thanks for that!
    I got 30 energy refills, 10 of each of the attack, health, champ boosts. 100 ascendant crystals as well as a bunch of revives and pots.
    edited March 2022

This isn't the top tier package though. This is one I got for reaching minimum requirements I think

Oh i didn't even know that? I didn't look to see how to get all them haha. @Mario33 yeah if you played mroc and linked the kabam ID for both accounts, you get a package in relation to progress for the game closing
    Thank you for the info man. That looks cool. That photos definitely gonna make me start the new game too. Free stuff is the best stuff 😂

• Mario33 said:

Thank you for the info man. That looks cool. That photos definitely gonna make me start the new game too. Free stuff is the best stuff 😂

New game shut down sadly which is why this was all sent

Mario33 said:

Damn, im late again. I always late. 🥺

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Hot deym. i used to play with a different mail and honestly have done around 100+ battles but less than 500 for sure. didnt know all about these stuff.

missed out i guess
    Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

Damn, im late again. I always late. 🥺

Only buy just over a year. Barely missed it
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    It's funny they sent it to me.
    Ofc I played ROC but I was barely invested in it.
    I remember finding it fun but I don't remember playing it more than an afternoon.
    Then again, I did make a friend download the game to make the experience slightly more enjoyable.
    Still better than Dragon Ball Legends at the time I downloaded it lol.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Wow, I got a package even though I think I played realm for 1 day and then uninstalled haha. Anyone know if that 66 day timer on the package is really how long that store tab will remain open? Don't need the energy refills, revives, or boosts atm and would like to keep em there instead of expiring.