**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feb 2022 Sq is one of best rewarding Event ever

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
I'm not here to argue about how time gated event it was. Everyone have their own opinion based upon their needs

I liked it very much. For me it is one of the best rewarding Sq in Sqs ever. My argument is based upon the fact how much gold was available to take in. It was true blessing. Almost 7m gold really made my month. And the amount of Cav crystal were there is also insane ( tho I didn't got any 6 star and even 2 or 3 five stars). Amount of T2A and T4bc along with Sig stones was really really solid. Amount of t5bc was good imo as solo event milestone had 1and half in too.

Tho my pull wasn't that great in 6 star segment but I got the amount to do. Gold was main attraction for me
I think Devs did good job regarding the effort in relation to reward output. Easy event ( atleast for me and players like me) but with really good and solid rewards.

I hope in future, Kabam puts gold in good amount like this one. Well done kabam this time (tho I hope ongoing problems could resolve soon)

Comments

• Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Agree. I got 6* Howard the Duck and Mojo. Im not gonna rank them up but getting 6* from 2k shards always makes me smile.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    I like your conclusion. 'though my rewards are bad, i love this event'. But really i got 25 t4cc from this event which is enough to rank up at least two 5 star champs from r4 to 5 based on number of catalyst s
  • Options
    Plus i got 15k six star shards and 4mil gold from the event. Got herc and Morningstar as 6 star
  • Options

I like your conclusion. 'though my rewards are bad, i love this event'. But really i got 25 t4cc from this event which is enough to rank up at least two 5 star champs from r4 to 5 based on number of catalyst s

Plus i got 15k six star shards and 4mil gold from the event. Got herc and Morningstar as 6 star

My pulls were bad but the amount offered was good. And gold as I said was USP in this Sq. Ans other rank up materials too were good in numbers. Plus the effort were good with reward offered. So I really liked this sq
  • Options

Absolutely agree
    I got 6-star Kitty and Silver Centurion (1st time awakening), 5-star Apoc, Awakened my 5-star (I was grinding for the awakening as well so kinda bummed), max sigged my 5-star Warlock
    And not to mention all the gold

Lucky you. You had really solid pulls
    Mario33 said:

Agree. I got 6* Howard the Duck and Mojo. Im not gonna rank them up but getting 6* from 2k shards always makes me smile.

Rank up that HTD. My r2 puts good work when i need him.

Yeah this month was one of the most rewarding months.

Hope we can see such structure more in future
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Got 5* Doom 6* Ghost (first pull for both) and tons of gold/iso

Happy to finally play Doom like at all.
  • Options

My only complaint is that I don't love having to explore all difficulties. It makes it more of a grind than I like in a SQ. That said I now have over 43 million gold which is the most I've ever had and the other rewards were good. The story was kind of fun too. Overall a very good SQ.

It is like 10 minutes auto play on doing a whole chapter in heroic difficulty, if u don't have this much patience then i don't know what will u do if u don't get your most hunted champs in the next month or so. Maybe break your phone, or delete the game?
  • Options

My only complaint is that I don't love having to explore all difficulties. It makes it more of a grind than I like in a SQ. That said I now have over 43 million gold which is the most I've ever had and the other rewards were good. The story was kind of fun too. Overall a very good SQ.

I can agree on the grind part, but this month had easy fights and reward were solid in comparison to the effort. So I guess this grind was worth it imo. 43m gold , can u give loan to me 😂😂😂😂
  • Options

It is like 10 minutes auto play on doing a whole chapter in heroic difficulty, if u don't have this much patience then i don't know what will u do if u don't get your most hunted champs in the next month or so. Maybe break your phone, or delete the game?
    I have no interest in breaking my phone or deleting the game lol. I don't grind like I used to but I still love the game. I also really love the auto play. And I said the SQ was good which makes it strange that you would suggest deleting the game as an option. Even with auto play, this SQ is on the grindy side, which precludes it from being my favorite type of side quest. But I liked it nonetheless. Not sure how my most hunted champ has anything to do with this discussion, but thank you for playing...
    btw u need patience and need to wait for your most hunted champ
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Mario33 said:

@Mario33

I just r3’d my ducky friend. He is very good for high buff / high fury / high armor up / high armor break scenarios. Give him a second look.
  • Options
    _colo_colo Posts: 50
    I very much agree. Rewards were great. And having the ability to choose what you need for your account was very much welcome and put the cherry on top.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Was certainly better than dealing with 200 tedious objectives (like late last year).
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

Mario33 said:

@Mario33

I just r3’d my ducky friend. He is very good for high buff / high fury / high armor up / high armor break scenarios. Give him a second look.
    i know how good it is mate but i have 3 champs waiting to rank up 😅

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

Dont be a meanie, have fun while interacting with people from around the world.
    Try to be a tad bit polite and respectful.
    You are still young buddy. You dont want to become like Lordpsn.
  • Options
    Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130

Absolutely agree
    I got 6-star Kitty and Silver Centurion (1st time awakening), 5-star Apoc, Awakened my 5-star (I was grinding for the awakening as well so kinda bummed), max sigged my 5-star Warlock
    And not to mention all the gold

Hey I got kitty from these 6* shards too!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    30T1A ... :)<3