Options

Morningstar in 2022

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 6* Morningstar sitting at r1 at sig 40. Is she worthy of R2 or even R3? Is she useful in any endgame content?

Morningstar in 2022 55 votes

Rankup Morningstar
41%
TheManMythLegendbryce7mJohnLocke11710or_StrongPUMAvikColinwhitworth69StevieManWonderHera1d_of_Ga1actusEwell65SSS69UvoginRenaxqq0casual0TRDSJBHJ12345___SpecMBuggyDClownSirGamesBondqm44Draconic_12LBN1Mario33 23 votes
Dont Rankup Morningstar
58%
ck87_ThatGuyYouSaw235GuytennisJakearoundColonaut123RockyshockyDenzel116Disgruntled_User_123ZeezoosEtjamaMiStaLovaNichj99kubricknolanSquirrelguyTRONG94_coloSoulcallBocksaroxHulkbusterN1MCOCHazza 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Dont Rankup Morningstar
    She's trash. There are at least 10 mystics who are better than her.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend is the best person to tell you about her
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Rankup Morningstar
    If you do Incursions, and you have other mystics already ranked, then go for it. At 5 souls Mstar is amazing. Getting there can be a disincentive.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Rankup Morningstar
    My first R2 6* and funnily enough I duped her right after I took her to R2. Honestly she doesn't get too much use nowadays but when my roster wasn't as diverse she had that good utility of nuking down buff heavy opponents and healing as well as having insane block proficiency. She can definitely be useful in some endgame content such as Abyss if you don't have a Doom or Sym Supreme. I'd R2 her if you don't have too many mystics ranked up to a high level
  • Options
    tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    She was my first r3, duped and about 80sigs now, I always use suicides, I like playing her but ramp up is horrible, not any use except incursions, but with 5 souls she almost destroys everything, monthly eq is too short for her ramp up, used her often long roads in act 6
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Rankup Morningstar
    Incursion slayer
    Need ramp up, but it pays off. Still a solid champion in 2022
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Rankup Morningstar
    I voted for rank up but actually i think you should tell us about the other options you have.