**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 Different accounts on one device

Hello, might someone could help me. I wanted to start a new account, so I deleted the app, download it again, pressed start a new account. I was playing, and one day when I launch the app, it logged in to my old account, now I can't find any way to play with a new account, can someone tell me how can I switch between them? None of them are linked to kabam account. Currently, if I download the app and press continue, it always log ins to my old one. Thanks for the tips in advance!

Comments

• Options
    TheMasterTheMaster Posts: 7
    edited March 2022
    Unforthunatelly, when I did step 3, it created a new account, so I cannot access my previous second account, I have to start from the beginning.
    Is there any chance I can link my second account to the newly created kabam account?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    TheMaster said:

Unforthunatelly, when I did step 3, it created a new account, so I cannot access my previous second account, I have to start from the beginning.
    Is there any chance I can link my second account to the newly created kabam account?

Did u use another email id in second account? And if u didn't, did u press new? If yes, i guess u deleted your old account, so sorry if this is true.

If all this didn't happen and u successluffy created a new account without harm to your old account. U can log out from your new account and log in to your old account back again
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I run 3 accounts that are all linked to Kabam with different emails which is what you need to do. Contact support and they may be able to help you access the original account if you have all the important info creation date, last purchase, possibly a few other things but you will need to prove to them that it is YOUR account if you cannot to their satisfaction they will not give you access to it. Good luck the support team can be difficult to deal with on these types of things
  • Options
    The game knows that there is an “original” account created in your device.
    Deleting the app and re-installing does not get rid of that internal link between your account/device and the game servers.

I believe that first is the account that runs when you “logout” (no matter how many other extra accounts you create on that device using different username(email) and passwords).

If you had created a new account, you should be able to log into that using whatever email/password you created for it when you created that 2nd account.

If you had managed to start playing on that 2nd account without fully creating a login for it, then I would suspect that it is lost now.
    Possibly you could contact Kabam and request that they REMOVE their internal “default” link to your old account (should still be there, but would HAVE to manually login to it to use it in future), and that might allow the 2nd account to be run and finalize full creation for it (??)
  • Options
    Hey there, our Support Team would be better equipped to look into this for you, though they may need to ask you some follow-up questions. You can reach out to them by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • Options
    InfernomanashInfernomanash Posts: 26
    So i got logged out from kabam 8.3 beta servers accidently ,but when i logged in again after a couple of hours it created a new game account ,and i accidently logged in that account with the same email of my main account ,i raised a ticket to kabam hopefully they help me recover my old acc and delete the new account . If anyone else could help me ,id be glad

Thank you @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    InfernomanashInfernomanash Posts: 26
    New account with same email id of the previous account IE the main account