**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 Chapter 4: Kangdom Come - Out Now!

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kabam,

This might be the most fun content I've played, especially in the story quests.

I have lobbied for a long time for this game to be more fun than frustrating, more exciting than exasperating. This is it. IMO you have nailed this content.

On top of the Battlegrounds beta and the Carina Challenges, you have had one of your best months in a long time.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Lawrenceo96Lawrenceo96 Posts: 59
    Kabam for real you guys need to button up man this alliance potion thing is making people leave their alliances, it’s happening in top alliances and in the plat 3 alliance I’m in already got members leaving. What’s the endgame goal here to reduce people playing your game…… @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    This is my Kangdom Come...
  • Options
    BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    When are we getting compensation for the 7.4.6 Kang boss fight?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Finally explored Act 7. I had skipped five of the 7.3 Kang paths last fall because of the dex problems. Everything else was 100 percent. Ran those 7.3 paths today. Great rewards. (I can also take up a second one with my new resources. Nimrod or Kingpin.)