**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* max Sig Crystals!!!!

2»

Comments

• Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

Lagacy is going to be stoked, he got like four max sigs from his last featured opening

I just watched his video and he is being a cry baby about it saying he should get his shards back as well as the max sig crystals.
    That’s wack. If he’s getting the max sig crystals, there’s no reason for him to get his shards back. You don’t get the shards back when you get a max sig five star
    You're right, you get an additional 275 six star shards. He's not wrong, a max dupe of a six star is a waste of 10k shards so it should be a re-roll.
    Nowhere else in the game does it operate like that. You get Shards for the next Rarity up, and a Max Sig Crystal. There are no 7*s presently, but that doesn't constitute a reroll.
    Because there are no 7*s at this point, it begs the question: what will be in these max sig crystals?

I genuinely have no idea. The formula is clearly going to change here unless we’re about to get a new rarity, which I don’t expect. So what current resource in game is worth the equivalent of some minor progress towards a new rarity?
    I think the dream situation would be 20 generic 6-star sig stones that you could then use on another champ. But I don’t see Kabam being that generous.

On the bottom end, you’d have to think the 6-star max sig crystal will be better than the 5-star max sig Crystal. That only makes sense.

So somewhere between 275 6-star shards and 20 generic 6-star sig stones? Kind of a wide range, I guess.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Is 6* Immortal Iron Fist in the 5* Max Signature Ability crystals or would he be in the 6* ones?

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

Lagacy is going to be stoked, he got like four max sigs from his last featured opening

I just watched his video and he is being a cry baby about it saying he should get his shards back as well as the max sig crystals.
    That’s wack. If he’s getting the max sig crystals, there’s no reason for him to get his shards back. You don’t get the shards back when you get a max sig five star
    You're right, you get an additional 275 six star shards. He's not wrong, a max dupe of a six star is a waste of 10k shards so it should be a re-roll.
    You are delusional and not that bright if you think re-rolls should be a thing when getting max sig 6 stars
    I am sorry you feel this way
    Nope he’s absolutely correct. Anyone who thinks they should get a free re-roll on a max sig 6* is delusional. That’s bad for the game, and bad for business.
    jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

You are delusional and not that bright if you think re-rolls should be a thing when getting max sig 6 stars
    Nope he’s absolutely correct. Anyone who thinks they should get a free re-roll on a max sig 6* is delusional. That’s bad for the game, and bad for business.
    Are you content with all the max six stars you've pulled?
    Leading question and completely irrelevant. Next.
    jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

Thanks for your solution lol. "It doesn't affect me so it's not fair"
    It affects everyone, because everyone can get a max sig 6*. Your argument is irrelevant.
    jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

It affects everyone, because everyone can get a max sig 6*. Your argument is irrelevant.
    I'm just going to assume you don't have this issue so you're input doesn't really matter no matter how much you use the forums.

On a side note, I would be all about getting 20 sigs but considering the current system is a complete waste of 10-15k shards if you get a max sig, I don't see how getting a reroll is going to ruin the game.
    Assume all you like but you’re still wrong.

Of course you don’t see how it’ll ruin the game because you’re so short sighted you can’t see past your own nose.
    Okay go enjoy your gold 3 war and expertise in the game
    War season rating is, yet again, irrelevant to someone having a max sig 6* and does not prevent someone from getting one. How else do you want to prove you don’t know what you’re talking about today?
  • jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

ItsDamien said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

I'm just going to assume you don't have this issue so you're input doesn't really matter no matter how much you use the forums.

On a side note, I would be all about getting 20 sigs but considering the current system is a complete waste of 10-15k shards if you get a max sig, I don't see how getting a reroll is going to ruin the game.
    Assume all you like but you’re still wrong.

Of course you don’t see how it’ll ruin the game because you’re so short sighted you can’t see past your own nose.
    Okay go enjoy your gold 3 war and expertise in the game
    That has nothing to do with this post nor the argument. This is just deflecting from the current argument of which it sounds like you're defeated
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203

Zan0 said:

He's not wrong. I have wasted about 90k 6* shards on max sig 6* champs that happened well before the "recent months". I've posted on the forums a couple times over the past year about it and got nothing but negative feedback from fellow summoners...

I agree this should be retro to all time, not just recently..... Kabam half a$$ing it here, just like only giving recent featured arena grinders their just rewards... If they went back further than they did I would have received free champs 6* (Shang Chi).

Hopefully they will go back a little farther than I assume they will...
    They may be limited on how far back they can go based on limited data tracking and/or data retention.
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Ken1378 said:

Wicket329 said:

jdeck59 said:

Zan0 said:

Nowhere else in the game does it operate like that. You get Shards for the next Rarity up, and a Max Sig Crystal. There are no 7*s presently, but that doesn't constitute a reroll.
    Because there are no 7*s at this point, it begs the question: what will be in these max sig crystals?

I genuinely have no idea. The formula is clearly going to change here unless we’re about to get a new rarity, which I don’t expect. So what current resource in game is worth the equivalent of some minor progress towards a new rarity?
    I think the dream situation would be 20 generic 6-star sig stones that you could then use on another champ. But I don’t see Kabam being that generous.

On the bottom end, you’d have to think the 6-star max sig crystal will be better than the 5-star max sig Crystal. That only makes sense.

So somewhere between 275 6-star shards and 20 generic 6-star sig stones? Kind of a wide range, I guess.
    Perhaps 275 6* shards and 20 class (based on who you got) sigs?
    20 generic sigs seems to generous. 20 sig stone crystals would be a bit underwhelming. But if I pulled Void at sig 200 and I get 275 6* shards and 20 Science stones, that would be cool.

I do wonder why they didn't announce what will be in the max sig crystals. Either way, I'll be happy to not have to stop at 180 anymore haha.