**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss First/Easy Path

NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, I am currently planning on taking on my first Abyss path and was wondering which champs i should take, as well as how many boost and units i should prepare before hand. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Go with Aegon magneto ss doom and torch.magneto for d tech champs.that iron man iw.I did it without boosts this was like a month ago.has about 33-35 l2 revives didn't have portions and also 5575 units so yhh
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    My team however was 6r3 hela unduped
    5r5 awakened torch
    5r5 awakened ss
    6r2 odin
    And 5r5 stealth
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply, by ss do you mean symbiote supreme or sorcerer supreme?
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    I’d probably say Aegon, Symbiote Supreme, Torch, NF, and any star version of Heimdall

Takes about 5-6 hours of gameplay to finish roughly so enough boosts for that amount of time. Units I’d say about 4k. If you know what to expect going in could definitely be less but most don’t know what to expect on their first path
  • Options
    Nick Fury isnt duped though, will he still be useful?
  • Options
    NIOBBB said:

Nick Fury isnt duped though, will he still be useful?

Oops missed that! Nah I’d take Magneto instead then
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    I would wait because that invisible woman will wreck your day without nick fury
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

I’d probably say Aegon, Symbiote Supreme, Torch, NF, and any star version of Heimdall

Takes about 5-6 hours of gameplay to finish roughly so enough boosts for that amount of time. Units I’d say about 4k. If you know what to expect going in could definitely be less but most don’t know what to expect on their first path

This. Aegon and Heimdall are most important. You can do invisible with aegon and a few revives, so Nick is just for the attack boost. Torch for meph and a counter for whichever out of imiw or mordo you struggle with the most. I struggled with mordo and used more revives on him than anyone; more than the collector.

Two worst case scenario abyss runs here;

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253401/abyss-stared-back-the-average-joe-story#latest

I had a poor roster back then, no decent mystic options and frankly was not that good a player.

Abyss made me a little better 😉
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I would wait because that invisible woman will wreck your day without nick fury

Aegon and torch can both do invisible woman. May take just a couple more revives but you’ll save yourself quite a few bringing in Heimdall