**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Britain Deep Dive

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWfYBD383LI

looks neat but I’m leaning more towards Omega Sentinel as being the better champion this month

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Damage is kinda meh for all that ramp tbh
    Utility is okay(would be nice if she could pause em debuffs)
    Animations are good though

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

A non-crit ability that is only useful if you don’t use the SP1 and SP2, which seems to be where her damage lies

She is actually criting on non-special attacks, on the video. Might be a bug or something.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

A non-crit ability that is only useful if you don’t use the SP1 and SP2, which seems to be where her damage lies

She is actually criting on non-special attacks, on the video. Might be a bug or something.
    I think it might actually be the dex and precision masteries. Could be a bug as well, but it’s not that she can’t crit, it’s just 0, meaning it can still be increased
    I haven't watched the videos but then wouldn't that completely negate the point of having 0CRIT rate? No one's goin to change masteries fro one champ to not crit
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    She seems to have the same problem as anti venom, where she needs to sacrifice utility for dmg. Plus, that rotation and ramp up is too drawn out imo. It's like penny, but with extra steps. She's not going to be good against debuff immune matchups, or nullifiers. Hope there's sth I'm completely looking over here, I'm slightly disappointed. Love the animations as always tho...
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Hmmm... I see INSANE damage here with debuffs that are very easy to apply. Unlike Anti-Venom who needs 40 hits that finally achieves the effect of one slow debuff. Offensively speaking, she appears much better that omega sentinel (unfortunately :( cuz I was incredibly amped for her). Either way, we appear to getting the best 1,2 punch of champs in a single month than we have got in a LONG time
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

I think it might actually be the dex and precision masteries. Could be a bug as well, but it’s not that she can’t crit, it’s just 0, meaning it can still be increased
    I haven't watched the videos but then wouldn't that completely negate the point of having 0CRIT rate? No one's goin to change masteries fro one champ to not crit
    Oh I agree it seems pointless, but it’s a very strange way to set up her abilities. If it wasn’t impacted I feel like they would say she just doesn’t crit except on specials rather than changing the crit rating. Maybe DNA knows how it would actually function
  • Options

We have similar champions and scenarios with a base crit rating of 0. Corvus Glaive for example, doesn't interact with the precision masteries as far as I know.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    E_Rich423 said:

Hmmm... I see INSANE damage here with debuffs that are very easy to apply. Unlike Anti-Venom who needs 40 hits that finally achieves the effect of one slow debuff. Offensively speaking, she appears much better that omega sentinel (unfortunately :( cuz I was incredibly amped for her). Either way, we appear to getting the best 1,2 punch of champs in a single month than we have got in a LONG time

i think you're forgetting that we got nimrod and kitty in the same month
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

We have similar champions and scenarios with a base crit rating of 0. Corvus Glaive for example, doesn't interact with the precision masteries as far as I know.
    You’re right, that’s a good sign. Maybe it was a node or something in the video making her crit, or as you say, a bug. It would certainly help her utility if she just couldn’t crit
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★

E_Rich423 said:

i think you're forgetting that we got nimrod and kitty in the same month
    You right 😉 about that
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Corvus specifically says he cannot crit without glaive. Not because he doesn't get increased CRIT rating
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Because those champs say they can't crit outside their abilities at all. Cap just has 0 base crit rating with no additional ability saying it can't be increased/has no effect.
  • Options

Corvus specifically says he cannot crit without glaive. Not because he doesn't get increased CRIT rating
    He can't crit as well even with the glaive immunity triggered, apart from the guaranteed crit hits. At least I don't remember seeing him crit on the first light attack
  • Options

He can't crit as well even with the glaive immunity triggered, apart from the guaranteed crit hits. At least I don't remember seeing him crit on the first light attack
    Good point
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I do really like her easy slow access without having to use heavies all the time

Or is that Omega, I somehow keep getting them confused.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★

Absolutely - Corvus can't Crit except using Glaive attacks whilst he has Glaive charges. His first light attack never crits.

Moon Knight is another example of @Rockypantherx 's and @Eb0ny-O-M4w 's points about champs with zero critical rating.

During the New Moon, Moon Knight's critical rating drops to zero. But there's nothing about that which actually stops him landing critical hits - as his ancient Champion Spotlight informs us, he can still raise it with Precision, Dexterity and synergies.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong but she never consumes her prowess and they don't have a cap. Will be interesting to play around with the free 3 star we're getting