**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"The Darkness inside of you? That bows to me"

Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
I was able to pull Knull a few days ago out of the featured 6* crystal. I took him to r2 instantly. I needed 25% cosmic t5cc to r3 him. I was lucky enough to get 5% from the glory store and decided to do the 6.2.5 Carina's challenge to get the last 20%.

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Welcome to the Rank 3 Knull club. This guy is a questing king. So much utility that’s valuable for tons of defenders. And once ramped up his damage SMACKS!

Enjoy!!!!
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Thanks @Unio77 and @Denzel116
    Congrats on your r3 Knull @Denzel116
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Congratulations Darkrider05, I rarely gamble on 6* featured.. my luck is mediocre lately so I'd probably pull the worse champion in it.
  • Welcome to the rank 3 Knull club my OP!
    psp742 said:

Congratulations Darkrider05, I rarely gamble on 6* featured.. my luck is mediocre lately so I'd probably pull the worse champion in it.

My luck with featured has been great so far, I've only opened 3 featured crystals and got the following
    Sersi (currently r2)
    Squirrel girl (don't know anything about her)
    Knull.

Welcome to the rank 3 Knull club my OP!

Thank you.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ya like Darkness?? Let me tell you about a little known game called Destiny 2.....