**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why collector offer?

Game taked by grand master but we still have collector offer???
kpcixq16uwe0.png

Comments

• Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I think those are only bought on accident and Kabam doesn't really care about them.. just a guess though lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You just want the name to be changed? Like they did with Grandmaster's free-for-all?
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You just want the name to be changed? Like they did with Grandmaster's free-for-all?
    No I think time to change offers also like bring 5 star and lower cost for 4 star plus need change arena shards from phc to Grand master shared

That's actually not a bad idea.. but would also probably upset lower players.
  • The_One wrote: »
    Why are these offers 400 units but GM crystals are only 200 and guarantee a 3*?

Don’t expect a logical answer.
    The_One wrote: »

I refer you to my first post lol.. but people who are uncollected cannot buy those 200 unit crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

GM Crystals have slightly more requirements than the Units. You need to be Uncollected first.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    For uncollected they should not offer these kinds of things
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    These offers are for everyone, either you are or not uncollected.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

GM Crystals have slightly more requirements than the Units. You need to be Uncollected first.

I know this, I have been uncollected since being uncollected became a thing
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Dont they have seperate offers for uncollected already? you still get normal offers too.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Collector still exists for people who have not beaten him yet I guess the name or something should be changed?
    So a 4 star unit offer from grandmaster for 1000 units instead of the 3 star maybe? Just a suggestion since 4 stars are nearly kinda at a 3 star levels for some of us do not get triggered please.
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    No I think time to change offers also like bring 5 star and lower cost for 4 star plus need change arena shards from phc to Grand master shared

You can't change the cost, people have been paying that for 2.5+ years, why would you make noobies have an even easier and cheaper time of it than the rest of us. You have to remember there are always new players, they have huge advantage compared to what we had to go through at that stage all those years ago
  • As far as changing areana rewards happy to if those are for those uncollected as a minimum, but even better only if they have fully completed the next chapter in 5
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    they really need to fix the price for that