**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am back!

I know, I know... Not the most interesting guy here.... In fact, I maybe one of the worst members... Buuuuut, the main reason I made this post is because I need help. I am struggling to play both MCOC and Mortal Kombat because I am using MK mechanics in MCOC and MCOC mechanics in MK. And can anyone tell me if there are any new updates in MCOC because I just restarted today....

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★

HOORAY!!! I really missed that disagree! (This is not sarcastic btw... I am really happy to be back!)

We missed you! YES! IN FACT THERES SOMETHING REAAAAAALY SPECIAL TODAY...

TODAY.... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
    IS THE DAY!
    TODAY PSYCHO MAN WILL BEACOME PSYCHO GOD!!!!
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

I know, I know... Not the most interesting guy here.... In fact, I maybe one of the worst members... Buuuuut, the main reason I made this post is because I need help. I am struggling to play both MCOC and Mortal Kombat because I am using MK mechanics in MCOC and MCOC mechanics in MK. And can anyone tell me if there are any new updates in MCOC because I just restarted today....

Not much at the moment but as off the next patch we will be getting 7.4 and new carina's challenges which are both pretty major pieces of new content
  • Options

HOORAY!!! I really missed that disagree! (This is not sarcastic btw... I am really happy to be back!)

I mean, you were only gone for maybe a month. So not much to have missed.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You should watch Starinsky. He's a very good mcoc player
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    To be completely fair, his skill level in his last couple of mcoc vids have been much, much better than the cringe inducing gameplay earlier, so good for him I guess
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Psycho Man still sucks. Most interesting thing that has happened
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    They updated a lot. Sometimes multiple times a month. Each update typically brings issues for players. Carinas challenges V2 just came out and they are much easier than the V1 challenges. 7.4 is coming out in a few weeks, so lots of fun stuff and content to do.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

That guy is still around?
    I remember when he made MKX hack videos back before MK11 was a thing.
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

He is the reason I started MK and MCOC
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    YoMoves said:

We missed you! YES! IN FACT THERES SOMETHING REAAAAAALY SPECIAL TODAY...

TODAY.... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
    IS THE DAY!
    TODAY PSYCHO MAN WILL BEACOME PSYCHO GOD!!!!
    This aged....poorly.
    What are you guys talking about