**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sell T4C?

Why can't we sell Tier 4 Class catalysts?

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    So that you don't form t5!
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    We’ve never been able to sell them but with the availability of T5cc now I don’t see why it shouldn’t be introduced. For some it will amount to a few more complete T5cc since we have them stockpiled but anyone in that position probably has at least a handful of rank 3s anyway so it shouldn’t be gamebreaking
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    No...Never ...Never Everrr!
    T4cc is priceless for people like me , I have almost all t5cc's storages full but getting t4cc isn't easy at all!
    R3s have to wait due to those damn t4ccs!!
    We’re on two different ends of the spectrum then. I have 250 T4cc crystals and probably close to 3k fragments I don’t want heading to my stash. the stockpile grows and I will never open them all unless something changes
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

We’re on two different ends of the spectrum then. I have 250 T4cc crystals and probably close to 3k fragments I don’t want heading to my stash. the stockpile grows and I will never open them all unless something changes

I have like 335 formed in stash and wouldn’t consider selling them, never know when you’ll suddenly need a bunch of one class
    In your stash? So you plan to use 335 T4cc catalysts in the next 30 days?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Or trade them

Drenlin said:

Or trade them
    Right but if you’re going to trade them 2 for 1 why open them in the first place?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

When 6*'s become your sole focus and you move away from the bigger sources of T4cc, you'll understand.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    They have moved away from selling bigger ticket items. The truth is that typically, whenever I have had an overflow of one item, sooner or later (often sooner than I would like) that ends up being the item that I have a shortage of. Just how the game works. Just be glad that you have "too many" instead of not enough.
    I’m accumulating more than I’m using at the moment and it seems doubtful I’ll ever use the hundreds I currently have unless they stop coming in but maybe you’re right?
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Drenlin said:

When 6*'s become your sole focus and you move away from the bigger sources of T4cc, you'll understand.
    Wrong again.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Whoops typo, i meant in my crystals haha