**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CARINA’S CHALLENGES: Vol 2 [Infographic]

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Epic as always Cat, these are so useful! 💜
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I had your last infographic saved as favourite in my gallery till I finished it. Now this will be added too.

Thank you so much for your work
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Thank You!
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Good work!

Looking at that challenge for 6.3.1....yeah probably would never attempt that. Who would one use for medusa?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Good work!

Looking at that challenge for 6.3.1....yeah probably would never attempt that. Who would one use for medusa?

The wonderful squirrel girl
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Good work!

Squirrel Girl, Ultron and Joe Fixit are the only ones that inflict bleed. Yes, OG Wolverine too, but he is a rare champ, so I’m not counting him. SG is actually a great option for her.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Good work!

Squirrel Girl, Ultron and Joe Fixit are the only ones that inflict bleed. Yes, OG Wolverine too, but he is a rare champ, so I’m not counting him. SG is actually a great option for her.
    Joe fixit is a rare champ too unfortunately
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    can you bring both 5* and 6* Gulk for that challenge or can you only bring one of each?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Good work!

Joe fixit is a rare champ too unfortunately
    Oh right, I forgot about that.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★

when do these start?

They’re available when you update the game (assuming you’re Thronebreaker)
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

when do these start?

Hours ago
  • RiseAndFallRiseAndFall Posts: 12
    How did you get the list of Carina’s Challengers? I don’t see that tag in-game.
  • RiseAndFallRiseAndFall Posts: 12

How did you get the list of Carina’s Challengers? I don’t see that tag in-game.

go to objectives. change tab to carina challenges. will only see them if you TB
    Dude. Not Carina’s Challenges. “Carina’s CHALLENGER’s”. That is not a valid tag in-game. I completed all of the original Challenges.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    SunRice said:

Skiddy212 said:

Good work!

Ultron
    Joe fixit spam sp1s.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    I’m getting that pfp. 3 down 6 to go
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Thanks very much Cat_Murdock!!
    I'll bookmark it after couple of days to lessen few notification.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited June 2022
    so how am I supposed to finish the carina challenges if Kabam removed some??
    Has an answer been given to this question??
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Il_JooO said:

so how am I supposed to finish the carina challenges if Kabam removed some??
    Has an answer been given to this question??

The thread is pinned on the top.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/304485/carina-s-challenges-temporarily-disabling-some-objectives-in-35-1