**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So...is it safe to update to 34.0.0?

FrydayFryday Posts: 674 ★★★
Hello,

I hear update 34.0.0 is out but have a number of bugs, issues and inputs problem.

Just want to check if it is safe to update, if not how many more days can we stay on the previous (Cap Sam) version?

Many thanks in advance for any feedbacl.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    I am updating once War ends, bugs or no.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I haven’t noticed anything and I did an Act 7 Quest today. If it was bad I’d be freaking out in that content. Maybe I got lucky since I’ve seen a lot of other people saying it’s bad
  • Options
    I haven't updated as far as I know and am waiting to
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    the stuff is nice, most of the problem is that all the patches and buffs didn’t actually go through

adrenaline has also been janky for some users

it’s safe for the most part however, I’d update
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 674 ★★★
    So I have final took plung and updated to 34.0.0 and sadly there a definitely more noticeable input issues and lags.

Dex seem to be ok, but Parry and random moving forward happen more often, as well as lags.

Does anyone else having the same experience?
  • Options
    OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34
    Safe or not safe, you will still have to update
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Frame skips all over the place these days. I can’t wait for Superior Kang who has the ability to slow things down and speed things up to marry with this issue. It will be exciting to have absolutely no clue if I’m burning items because I’m horrible or because of existing problems remain unaddressed
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I updated two days ago. Works fine.