**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hunk of Junk

I can now say I have done RoL with just 3*s. Used G99 for every fight and had to revive with Black Bolt because i was struggling to time my parry. Pulled this number, haven't really used him much after his buff though

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Nice!

I personally find CW pretty underwhelming, but there’s a guy in my ally who loves him
  • Riptide said:

Nice!

I personally find CW pretty underwhelming, but there’s a guy in my ally who loves him

I usually flock to the underdogs so maybe I'll try him out!
  • mgj0630 said:

As buffs go, his wasn't bad. It didn't make him game a game changer, but when you consider where he started, it definitely made him a usable champ.

He basically has incredibly easy access to armor ups and those armor up can be converted to furies with ease. Couple that with an immunity to nullify and stagger, and he becomes a champ that could be very handy in some niche situations. He also effectively becomes bleed and poison immune at 4 armor ups, which again, are incredibly easy to gain.

I took my 6* to r2 and have no regrets.

If there's ever a buffed up node, coupled with buffet, he would likely be my go to champ.

In the wake of the Guillotine and Psycho-Man buffs, his was massive. LOL!

Does he require his dupe to be uses efficiently?
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145

he s awesome!! can stack up to 50 infinite furies, has armor up, causes AAR, power drain, good blocking...

ps: how did u get that KG profile pic?

Pretty sure its from the mroc compensation.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Better than psychoman has immunity to nullify stagger and fate seal
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

As buffs go, his wasn't bad. It didn't make him game a game changer, but when you consider where he started, it definitely made him a usable champ.

He basically has incredibly easy access to armor ups and those armor up can be converted to furies with ease. Couple that with an immunity to nullify and stagger, and he becomes a champ that could be very handy in some niche situations. He also effectively becomes bleed and poison immune at 4 armor ups, which again, are incredibly easy to gain.

If there's ever a buffed up node, coupled with buffet, he would likely be my go to champ.

No, he doesn't need the dupe. It makes him more sustainable by applying a weakness during special attacks (too include sp3), and gives him 2 armor ups to start.

So it's nice, but completely unnecessary.
  • I can now say I have done RoL with just 3*s. Used G99 for every fight and had to revive with Black Bolt because i was struggling to time my parry. Pulled this number, haven't really used him much after his buff though

he s awesome!! can stack up to 50 infinite furies, has armor up, causes AAR, power drain, good blocking...

ps: how did u get that KG profile pic?
    Oh interesting! Also it was one of the profile pics from the MROC shutdown package
  • mgj0630 said:

mgj0630 said:

No, he doesn't need the dupe. It makes him more sustainable by applying a weakness during special attacks (too include sp3), and gives him 2 armor ups to start.

So it's nice, but completely unnecessary.
    Ah dope, thanks! Def will try him out some then
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

I can now say I have done RoL with just 3*s. Used G99 for every fight and had to revive with Black Bolt because i was struggling to time my parry. Pulled this number, haven't really used him much after his buff though

Once you had G2099 at 100 combo, about how many hits did it take to end most fights?

I just did the Aegon one, and even at 999 it still felt like it took a long time to finish every non-wolverine fight.
  • @altavista it took a little less than 300 hits per fight (Wolverine much less), but never exceeding 300 hits. I don't run suicides though
  • Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
    Ya i did it with 2 revives only on jugs just cuz i messed up some blocks with unstoppable but overall very easy with 3* 2099. I pulled vision aou but it was first time dupe and i believe he needs to be duped
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Ayyu congrats, I just did it too and duped my CMM.

Anyways, I really like CW, he's a champ I want to rank 2 (and maybe 3, I'll see). As someone above said, his buff is not the best but neither the worst. He has some good utility, Heal Block on his Heavy, Bleed and Poison Resistance, Nullify Immunity, lots of buffs and a little more.
    My only complaint is that maintaining his Fury can be annoying at times, but overall, he's pretty good.
  • Ayyu congrats, I just did it too and duped my CMM.

Anyways, I really like CW, he's a champ I want to rank 2 (and maybe 3, I'll see). As someone above said, his buff is not the best but neither the worst. He has some good utility, Heal Block on his Heavy, Bleed and Poison Resistance, Nullify Immunity, lots of buffs and a little more.
    My only complaint is that maintaining his Fury can be annoying at times, but overall, he's pretty good.

Oh ok. Sweet thank you! And congrats!
  • Ben550p said:

Ya i did it with 2 revives only on jugs just cuz i messed up some blocks with unstoppable but overall very easy with 3* 2099. I pulled vision aou but it was first time dupe and i believe he needs to be duped

Yeah the waiting out unstoppable was annoying
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Ben550p said:

You know that it’s the old version of Juggs who doesn’t stagger on Parry while unstoppable right?
  • ItsDamien said:

Ben550p said:

You know that it’s the old version of Juggs who doesn’t stagger on Parry while unstoppable right?
    Yeah, but I have a bad problem of parry then attacking and forgetting that he is unstoppable
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Ben550p said:

Yeah, but I have a bad problem of parry then attacking and forgetting that he is unstoppable
    Ah fair enough. I always just do a Medium Light combo then back off and repeat.
  • ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Ben550p said:

Ah fair enough. I always just do a Medium Light combo then back off and repeat.
    Yeah I need to practice doing that more with unstoppable champs