**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just with this game needed more tags reading and confusion!

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Kabam do you think your game has an excessive amount of reading and deciphering very exclusive lingo? Most of us understand Cavalier and end game Content is going to be somewhat complex. Most players would agree it’s a little excessive, in the amount of studying watching videos and re-reading certain nodes can get a little ridiculous but it is excepted. But why in the world to change things that nobody asks you to change when there are so many problems in the game that still need to be fixed and then when you get backlash about it you still force it down players throats and make it more complex. What is the logic in this? The rewards for cavalier monthly event or very very underwhelming to say the least. The Contant should not be annoying and take much time to decipher and try to figure out what champions you can use.

I would love to really hear a reasoning behind this but it looks like back to not doing monthly cavalier EQ for me! Slowly keep pushing people away from constant not the best move

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Skydad23 said:

Kabam do you think your game has an excessive amount of reading and deciphering very exclusive lingo? Most of us understand Cavalier and end game Content is going to be somewhat complex. Most players would agree it’s a little excessive, in the amount of studying watching videos and re-reading certain nodes can get a little ridiculous but it is excepted. But why in the world to change things that nobody asks you to change when there are so many problems in the game that still need to be fixed and then when you get backlash about it you still force it down players throats and make it more complex. What is the logic in this? The rewards for cavalier monthly event or very very underwhelming to say the least. The Contant should not be annoying and take much time to decipher and try to figure out what champions you can use.

I would love to really hear a reasoning behind this but it looks like back to not doing monthly cavalier EQ for me! Slowly keep pushing people away from constant not the best move

The most likely explanation is that Kabam consistently overestimates the literacy of its playerbase.
    I think I might actually love you 😂
  • I didn’t think it was that much. I like the class/tag combo.

Agreed. Tags give you more options or allow you to just ignore them