**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Doom Dethroned?

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
As per auntm.ai Omega sentinel now has the highest attack rating dethroning Doom after little more than 2 years. She is also the 3rd highest prestige in game pushing Thor rags to no. 4.

Is this accurate?

Comments

• Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Lets wait till the character comes out for us to see if the title holds some water.
    I don't know about y'all but I don't even trust the content creators in terms of showing me how good the champs are.
    I'm obviously going to grind for her because she looks awesome in terms of animations, but it looks like they're saving her for the last week of the month, so I guess I got some time to prepare.
    Edit: though, Doom is over 2 years old (wow time flies... I still remember when his animations leaked earlier than expected) so it's expected for a game to have a character that puts out more damage in base than Doom.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★

Lets wait till the character comes out for us to see if the title holds some water.
    I don't know about y'all but I don't even trust the content creators in terms of showing me how good the champs are.
    I'm obviously going to grind for her because she looks awesome in terms of animations, but it looks like they're saving her for the last week of the month, so I guess I got some time to prepare.
    Edit: though, Doom is over 2 years old (wow time flies... I still remember when his animations leaked earlier than expected) so it's expected for a game to have a character that puts out more damage in base than Doom.

😩Good luck with that grind