**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.2.6 mix master path armour break dont count?

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

I have armour break on oml and he still has armour. That armour isn't passive I think, so is it a bug or is it just how it works. Same happens when I use corvus, armour and armour break are active together.

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    You got him Armor Broken before he got 10 Chitin charges, so the pre existing armor break does not break the next armor up buff triggered when reaching 10 chitin charges when you hit him, using Cap IW with armor break synergy is problematic for this path cause you can't parry the defender once they go unblockable gonna have to wait for that armor up to drop plus they got mix master to deal with.
    Would be better to use Venom, time your heavy attack to armor break him on the 10th hit so you can immediately armor break the armor up buff triggered on the 10th charge. Also Doom with Mr. F synergy, same concept to armor break on the 10th chitin charge to negate the next armor up buff triggered plus you can nullify with Doom.

I brought Doom, Mr. F, Venom, Medusa and HB for this quest on my initial completion, they work just fine.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    A lot of these fights worked with Herc and cap, but also AA weirdly enough
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Ok thanks guys. Learned something new today :smiley: