**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carina challenges

Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
These challenges were so much better than the original ones, the ROL ones were all really good, the act 6 ones weren’t ridiculous so it was fun getting to use doc oc, Thor and squirrel girl again. Even the abyss ones were all pretty good but if I were to rank the abyss ones on how fun they were imo it would definitely be green goblin was the most fun then mutant was also really fun and last and definitely least was the carina challengers one.

And that profile picture is sick

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    What path did you go for Grandmaster? I have a 6 star rags but he's rank 1
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Be careful to take all 3. I almost did it with just gulk. Good thing I backed out
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Did you have knull and Shang chi for the respective challanges?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

Be careful to take all 3. I almost did it with just gulk. Good thing I backed out
    Good to know. I dunno if I'll do it soon, with 7.4 right around the corner
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I've done 5/9 so far, just have Goblin and Mutant Abyss, Revolution and Doc Oc to go. I am really enjoying them. The Abyss ones are so much better than Vol 1. LoL challenges. I think because the champions we can choose are much more varied than the LoL challenges and also we can use 6*s and 5*s, not limited to champions that literally have no chance of soloing the fights.

@Zan0 how many revives/units total did you use? I am busy grinding revives at the moment for the Mutant one, on nearly 60 now, and I have 3.5k units (which was being saved for July 4th, but I will dip into it for Carina if I need).