**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What do you think of the new champions? (Captain Britain, Omega Sentinel)

What do you guys think of them?

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Good
  • Haven't been able to test omega but from the little play of capt.B, she's not bad
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,515 ★★★★★
    Cap Britain's ramp up looks like a killer. Sacrificing utility for damage ain't it though.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,903 ★★★★★
    Atm, decent.

I think OS will be the more desired of the 2 by most though.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I’m very excited for captain Britain. Psylocke is one of my favourite champs so when I saw she was being added I was curious to see what she’d be like. She sounds fun and I love the animations. I took my 3* to max sig so I could test her out a bit. Thinking about hoarding my 6* shards until she’s in the featured, but unfortunately I think she just missed out on being in the next one, so it’ll be a while before that happens.