**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MASTERY RESET BOLOGNA

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
I just took away all my points and went to reset them and it still cost units, will cost quite a few units to put them all back, never would’ve undone my setup if it didn’t say it was gonna be free so for now I’m not playing and just letting my masteries be at 0 until they fix it. Ugh I work hard for my units and this is extremely frustrating to spend a bunch of units on mastery resets I never would’ve done in the first place if my IN GAME MAIL didn’t tell me to go ahead and do it. I’m shocked that this early preview is bugged. /s
Post edited by Kabam Thel on

Comments

• Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Came here to report this issue! So frustrating!!
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Is there supposed to be a free mastery swap going on right now? I missed that memo
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Is there supposed to be a free mastery swap going on right now? I missed that memo

read your ingame message properly
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★

read your ingame message properly
    Ended up finding it as a footnote to the battleground message, which I didn’t read since I had read every other message regarding battlegrounds and presumed there would be no new info.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I got a warning for this post, why? Is it because I said I’m shocked that a new release feature is bugged? Don’t think that should be grounds for a warning as it’s usually the truth and it is true again with battlegrounds
  • Options
    edited March 2022

I got a warning for this post, why? Is it because I said I’m shocked that a new release feature is bugged? Don’t think that should be grounds for a warning as it’s usually the truth and it is true again with battlegrounds

It's because you used Profanity and didn't add anything to the conversation with that post.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

It's because you used Profanity and didn't add anything to the conversation with that post.
    I don’t see any sort of profanity used in this post? Additionally, they were simply venting their frustrations which is usually what an open forum like this is usually used for.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

I don’t see any sort of profanity used in this post? Additionally, they were simply venting their frustrations which is usually what an open forum like this is usually used for.
    The comment.was removed. You can express frustration without cussing.
  • Options
    The masteries issue has been resolved. Thanks for you patience and enjoy Battlegrounds!
This discussion has been closed.