**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Are you kidding me now I have my first loss, I won the fight get disconnected after long connection issue times not on my end but the games and yeah I lost the match.

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    edited March 2022
    Y
    E

Yeah behold
    From me clicking medusa it just selected guilly why

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Are you kidding me I have a loss, I won the fight get disconnected after long connection issue times not on my end but the games and yeah I lost the match. Seriously now im thinking of stopping playing this game

Talk about an over reaction 🙄🙄

It’s the first few hours of an open beta and you’re already talking about quitting the game..

Yet I lost ok yeah great work 👍
    FiiNCH said:

Are you kidding me I have a loss, I won the fight get disconnected after long connection issue times not on my end but the games and yeah I lost the match. Seriously now im thinking of stopping playing this game

Talk about an over reaction 🙄🙄

It’s the first few hours of an open beta and you’re already talking about quitting the game..
    Yeah but I'm assuming this loss will count on my record now ? And the fact is I won.
    Ok I understand its beta so I'll give it a chance and benefit of doubt

It won’t even load on mine! Lmao you’re about 50 steps ahead of me 👌

Except your higher than me as I lost 16 points and everyone starts on 1.5k so congrats your still ahead of me lol
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    I can’t even connect with someone lmao - I waited 5 mins and decided to give it a rest and come back later 😂

I can’t even connect with someone lmao - I waited 5 mins and decided to give it a rest and come back later 😂

I should have done that

I won lol and yet it's a loss, kinda funny tho ngl 😂
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike this is no cap. PLEASE have a live stream on YouTube when you roll out new content you should have Kabam employees live and ready to answer the community. This **** about typing in the forums hoping for a response is out dated. You and a dev should be on right now to do damage control. It would help with the ongoing narrative that your company can’t get anything right. It don’t mind mistakes but you should be here to answer them and fix them.