**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human Torch Inaccurately Rated

When others look at my 6* Human touch on my War Attacker screen, his rating is that of a Rank1, when in fact he is a rank 3. Can you please look into this for me?

Comments

• Options
    The_Beyonderer0The_Beyonderer0 Posts: 14

• Options

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    War attack screen doesn't include masteries.
  • Options
    Thank you that makes a lot of sense. Does that also include the top champ screen?
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Thank you that makes a lot of sense. Does that also include the top champ screen?

If by top champ screen you mean profiles then those do show PI (with masteries). However, when you view your own profile it shows your top 4 PI champs, but if someone views your profile from their account it shows them your top 4 prestige champs
  • Options
    Maratox said:

If by top champ screen you mean profiles then those do show PI (with masteries). However, when you view your own profile it shows your top 4 PI champs, but if someone views your profile from their account it shows them your top 4 prestige champs
    Thank you. It all makes more sense now. I appreciate the time you spent to explain it to me.