**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 advice please?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just explored 7.1 to 7.3 finally. I have saved up plenty of t5cc only because I don’t get a lot of iso, so little rank ups. Who do u recommend would be a sold or necessary edition to the roster as a r3.
Ps: I have Mags already as a r5 duped
- One mutant is being saved for Kitty
- My r3s that are shown are Gambit, cgr, warlock, peni, mole man, tigra, human torch
-

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’d do hype since he’s duped and Diablo if you run suicides
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Champs I’m considering are storm x, hela ( have Odin as 5*), havok, spider ham, Thor rags, hulk buster, and she hulk. Hyperion is an obvious r3 choice
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    if you've got apoc, use a t5cc on cable. i know you're already planning to use one on kitty, but the worst thing that could happen would be having a t5cc expire
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily above any of the others that have been mentioned, but I’d strongly recommend Hood. He’s an amazing and very versatile champion with arguably the best buff control in the game. If you run him with your already r3 Mole Man, he’ll almost never run out of bullets so you don’t have to worry about that mechanic.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk and Hyperion