**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Domination Challenge

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Will be using the team of apoc, magneto, prof x, stryfe, and white mags. For those who’ve done it, how many revives should I have saved up for a safe run?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    A lot. People like KT used quite a few revives, so somewhere in the ballpark of 50 revives should be more than enough to suit your needs
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

A lot. People like KT used quite a few revives, so somewhere in the ballpark of 50 revives should be more than enough to suit your needs

I think after ramp up is shouldn’t take much, but 50 sounds about right. Maybe a bit more cuz the collector
    Zan0 said:

i brought that same team, prof x was a complete waste of a spot since idk how to use him, and collector alone was like 25 revives (i didn't bother to count)

I also brought him and barely used him but his synergies are good
    What was your revive count?
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

i brought that same team, prof x was a complete waste of a spot since idk how to use him, and collector alone was like 25 revives (i didn't bother to count)

If I hadn’t made the mistake of going path 1 I could have save myself loads of revives but on average it was like 1-2 revives per fight excluding cmm, Hyperion and collector
    That’s good info. I think I’m going to take path 3 like kt1 did. He seemed to have used a lot less than the people who took path 1
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

If I hadn’t made the mistake of going path 1 I could have save myself loads of revives but on average it was like 1-2 revives per fight excluding cmm, Hyperion and collector
    Ya I wasn’t gonna fight cmm not a chance
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

If you would do it again, who would you replace Prof X with? Cable?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    But you’ll need ProfX for Luke. It’ll be a pain without him.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    KT used stryfe on Luke, he only used a bunch of revives because he noobed a lot trying to ramp up stryfe.