War Defender Placement Wasn’t Saved

JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
I’m an officer in my alliance and moved defenders in our second bg to where they were supposed to be. Another officer checked my placement after I finished. Somehow once war started the placement in this bg for reset. We are missing 3 champs from boss island as well as champs in other key locations.

If this were just me I’d say I screwed up but at least one other officer saw my placement and can confirm it’s now different. No other officer touched it (especially to move champs from boss island to useless nodes).

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Owner of those defenders can also still move their own defenders around (between themselves, or even onto other empty nodes) anytime during placement day, even after having originally placed them onto map.

Maybe they thought their's were weak ones as guards, and so moved them out to let someone else (other non-officers) put their stronger ones up there at top without having to wait for an officer to do so. ???

Or else, is that person disgruntled/etc, and maybe moved their defenders away from top out of spite ??
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    It happened for several people so I don’t think that’s it. But I dunno. It’s super weird. I’ve never had that happen before.