**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I wanted Claire or Nimrod dupe from 6* featured , but i ended up getting this champ.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

The hunk is here finally πŸŽ‰ , still a top tier meta champ, a top cosmic , 1 of the most versatile champ in history . I use my r5 Hype so much already in questing and AQ and now soon a r3 Hype is gonna be even better 🀟

What are your thoughts on him ? Do you think he is in current meta ??

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fantastic champ. I don’t use my 5* anymore because I run suicides but I do miss that hunky boy. Congrats on the pull!
  • Options
    Congrats @Rohit_316!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!

He is still amazing in the meta! He’s even better awakened though :)
  • Options

Fantastic champ. I don’t use my 5* anymore because I run suicides but I do miss that hunky boy. Congrats on the pull!

Suicides yeah are a disadvantage for him but he is still a beast.
  • Options

Congrats @Rohit_316!

Congrats! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Riptide said:

Congrats!

He is still amazing in the meta! He’s even better awakened though :)

Thanks guys ..had to do 1 path of 7.2 to complete 15k shards and i am glad it ws worth it πŸ˜…
  • Options
    I took mine to r3 so fast. Dude just decimates enemies.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kinda needs awakening IMO
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 β˜…β˜…
    Nice pull. I wanted those champs as well - plus the one you pulled - but I got this one…. Again…

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Rohit_316 said:

Suicides yeah are a disadvantage for him but he is still a beast.
    Not really, you get stuck on the Sp2 stun spam concept because "it's cool". He is suicide friendly. Spam heavy and sp3. His power gain so potent you don't need to use Sp1 or Sp2 to ramp him up or gain any benefits.
    It’s not that, he loses his ability to special spam so much, which means he can’t get special attack intercepts for openings like he does without them. He also can’t spam sp1 for high DOT, lots of consistent debuff DOT, as well as the energy beams ignoring certain thorns type nodes since they’re projectile and energy based.

He’s still 100% usable and great with suicides, but he’s just not as versatile imo because he does lose that other aspect of his kit.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats bro
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would call that a victory!