**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fastest Legit battlegrounds fight

Post your fastest actually legit battlegrounds fight. Mine was 22 second with crossbones at max sig. guess who it was against!!

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Maybe against wasp?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I’ve had few sub 30 second fights with torch
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My quickest one is 29s, Doom vs Vision Aarkus.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Other than Torch, I have no one else able to win quick.

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    16 seconds - Against 5* r5 (maybe even max sig) Wolverine Weapon X.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2022

My quickest so far

@Shreddnesss Same time . Same attacker. Just not the same health here in my case.
    My health was approx around 63% at the end of the fight.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    My r3 KP took down a 5/65 Warlock in 14 seconds. I haven’t had any other last less than 25…. Haha
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Somewhere sub 35 seconds. It was torch against Claire.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

This was mine, not much of a brag since, ya know, torch
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Like 35 seconds with Sunspot
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

Post your fastest actually legit battlegrounds fight. Mine was 22 second with crossbones at max sig. guess who it was against!!

I'm very curious. I'm guessing someone who fed you a lot of debuffs. Maybe aarkus? or invisible woman?
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    21 seconds with Domino against new SW… 1 Sp1 when both lucky and unlucky is on, and rest of it is critical bleeding.
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    22 seconds with archangel for me.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

If my tigra had suicides/was a 6* then the fight would have been faster

WTF HOW?? I thought Tigra applied Rupture, which triggers masochism healing, this is way too fast kill for a 5*
    Masochism counts as a buff, so neutralise shuts it down. Champs won’t regen from masochism if you have neutralise on them.
    Is this also true for stagger? Never heard of it before but also haven't had a neutralise champ.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

WTF HOW?? I thought Tigra applied Rupture, which triggers masochism healing, this is way too fast kill for a 5*
    Masochism counts as a buff, so neutralise shuts it down. Champs won’t regen from masochism if you have neutralise on them.
    Is this also true for stagger? Never heard of it before but also haven't had a neutralise champ.
    Don't think stagger works
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Stagger interacts strangely with this. The stagger gets removed but they regen nonetheless. Noticed this while using doom in bg
  • Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45

Pfft, I had one in 13 seconds. I lost... but it was still over in 13 seconds.

Haha. Knew Miike would beat all our records!
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I never realised there's gonna be a thread on this. Lol i should have taken many screenshots of aa fights then. Still got one. Not sure this is the fastest for me but still one of the fastest.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

I never realised there's gonna be a thread on this. Lol i should have taken many screenshots of aa fights then. Still got one. Not sure this is the fastest for me but still one of the fastest.

I probably lost the match cause of connection issue lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Stagger doesn’t work, stagger let’s the buff trigger momentarily and then removes it. It’s why Mystic dispersion triggers for stagger but not for neutralise

When tigra neutralises a buff, she doesn’t gain a burst of power from MD (but she may from her senses). But when you stagger the opponent, you’ll see the buff trigger very briefly and then get removed. Because of this, it’ll give your champion MD.

The way this interacts with masochism can be explained by imagining masochism as an instant buff. As soon as it triggers, it will regenerate. There’s no timer for this regen, it just happens.

Neutralise stops the buff ever triggering, so masochism doesn’t have the opportunity to do it’s regen. But Stagger lets masochism trigger before it tries to remove it. Because masochism is instant, in that short window where the buff is on screen before it’s staggered and removed, masochism is able to regenerate the opponent and then the stagger is consumed, even though the buff has already gone.

Another champ who has the same ability as tigra to do this is BWCV with her buff immunity, it can stop masochism from being able to proc its buff. And similarly but not quite the same, Morningstar awakened can proc her own regen buff if masochism is triggered because she copies regen buffs. I haven’t tested Hood, but I’m sure his fate seal works. I’m sure Mephisto’s soul thing on sp1 works, and I’m sure longshot’s sp2 will work.