**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory store - did you know…

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Did you know that Thronebreaker players having been paying the same price for t5b from December 3, 2020 to now?

And that in April 2021, Kabam made it so that as soon as you beat the Collector, you can buy t5b for the same price too?

And that there hasn’t been a single change to the glory store in more than 11 months?

You can burn nearly a third of your weekly glory for a measly 5% t5cc, but if you finish in the top 1200, you get 4%. That price was announced a year ago. Since then, we’ve had spring cleaning, summer of pain and the finale, the gauntlet, variant 7 and 8, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 (next week).

Using only glory, you would need to spend 20,000 glory to get a 6-star to rank 2 (5000 x 4 weeks) and almost 27,000 to take one to rank 3.

Comments

• Options

I don’t know why you chose 11 months, since more than 15 months would also suffice.

I’m 100% behind better T5B prices in the glory store. Don’t @ me, but it would both match inflation, make sense, and hopefully appease all those who are wanting an increase in availability.

There was a modest update in April 2021. The t5cc price dropped and the t2a quantity increased iirc.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Think the below costs are more in line with where the game currently is.
    T5CC 900 glory for 7.5%
    T5B 750 glory for 9,000 shards
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Think the below costs are more in line with where the game currently is.
    T5CC 900 glory for 7.5%
    T5B 750 glory for 9,000 shards

I’d be happy with the 5% at 1200
    They can also keep the amount of t5b and just drop the price and increase the max you can buy from 5 to 7. Make it where if you buy 7 right now it would be the same as buying the 5 before
  • Options
    An uncollected or newly cavalier player is going to mostly work on 5-stars. A t5b buy provides them 7.5% of a rankup (15% but it takes two catalysts).

Considering that TB players almost exclusively use t5b on 6-stars, I think 9000 is absolutely fair and the modest price drop suggested seems about right.

T5cc should either jump to 10% or have a purchase limit of 2 with a price drop. It currently only provides a drip that supplement huge drops like story content and sales
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    They should allow TB to straight up purchase 1 of each t4cc just like all of the other catalysts (t1/t2/t3) instead of the random crystal and i think they should be able to sell off overflowing t4cc since it isnt game breaking as we already hit the new threshold.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I don’t know why you chose 11 months, since more than 15 months would also suffice.

I’m 100% behind better T5B prices in the glory store. Don’t @ me, but it would both match inflation, make sense, and hopefully appease all those who are wanting an increase in availability.

There was a modest update in April 2021. The t5cc price dropped and the t2a quantity increased iirc.
    I mean, you just stated that it had been 11 months since a glory store change when you had previously only been referring to T5B, so it just seemed like you were on two different timelines there. The clarification helps though.
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

They should allow TB to straight up purchase 1 of each t4cc just like all of the other catalysts (t1/t2/t3) instead of the random crystal and i think they should be able to sell off overflowing t4cc since it isnt game breaking as we already hit the new threshold.

It is gamebreaking, but not in the way we usually mean. Summoners go from having tons of t4 to whittling down to none. New TB players would sell pipes to get a r5 a bit sooner, then wind up screwed much earlier.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Repto23 said:

Selling T4CC was never game breaking. It was customer support over-engaging. Too many players constantly opening tickets crying about "accidentally" selling T4CC catalysts was the reason selling those (and making it a policy to restrict selling other "high value" items) was blocked.