**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Abyss path 4 team question please! My last 1!

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
1 path of abyss left till it's 100%. Unfortunately it's path 4 >.< Supposedly the hardest path. According to my research the possible best team would be Aegon/Doom/HT/Red Mags/Heamdall?
Anybody that has done it themselves have any input or anything that can help

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used aegon, nick, doom, torch, ronan. Ronan is my 5th horseman. I used him for 3 paths
  • Options

I used aegon, nick, doom, torch, ronan. Ronan is my 5th horseman. I used him for 3 paths

Ronan seems like a massive waste of a spot for only 1 fight lol
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,869 Guardian
    edited March 2022
    you need someone for masacre. What is your plan for him?
    Im guessing You'll use Redmags for Killmonger
  • Options

Correct on the killmonger and Aegon for massacre. I used Aegon for massacre on path 5 and it worked fine
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Creeseaz said:

Ronan seems like a massive waste of a spot for only 1 fight lol
    I'd rather fight red skull with Ronan than endure the torture with others in optimal counters
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Take atleast 5k units
  • Options
    Creeseaz said:

Correct on the killmonger and Aegon for massacre. I used Aegon for massacre on path 5 and it worked fine
    then you need to make sure aegon is at low combo. always risky there. i wouldnt take heimdall.
  • Options

Creeseaz said:

then you need to make sure aegon is at low combo. always risky there. i wouldnt take heimdall.
    Like I said, I already used Aegon for massacre on a previous path and it worked out fine and I even messed up and went into the massacre fight at 980 combo and it still wasn't that bad