**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with mystics

DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I only have two maxed out mystic champs and want to take up another. Who should I go for? I'm tossing up between Tigra, bwcv, or sigil witch. I have Kitty for tigra but I'm not very good at playing either. Open to any other suggestions on here. I'm stuck on 6.2.1 atm and do all the monthly content and some war when I can find the time. Any thoughts?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    As a delighted Claire user, I'd say go for her. Using her correctly gives you immunities to blood, poison and incinerate (which you prob already know). And her nullifying can be a huge help as well. She's also a great suicide champ but great without them too.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Hood and, if you can take up two, Mojo with him.

Hood is an amazing and extremely underrated champion. Arguably the best buff control in the game coupled with a very useful invisibility mechanic and huge burst damage, he’s a staple for me.

Mojo is a beast in his own right, both attacking and defending. He’s a great champion who, similarly to Spider-Ham, deals the bulk of his damage through unconventional means. He’s also great for when you need buff control but the node punishes nullify abilities.

I suggest them both together because Hood has a synergy with Mojo (he also has it with a few other champions, including Mole Man) that grants him 3 bullets back whenever you knock down the opponent. This allows you to use Hood in any matchup and not have to worry about running out of bullets. Just toss a couple sp1s or start the fight with a couple heavy attacks and you’ll have plenty for the duration of the fight. Hood is Good.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    i would go with either claire or diablo
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    And Tigra would also be a decent choice. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the champs people recommended here.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    NEOGNO said:

As a delighted Claire user, I'd say go for her. Using her correctly gives you immunities to blood, poison and incinerate (which you prob already know). And her nullifying can be a huge help as well. She's also a great suicide champ but great without them too.

She is in the front of the line for me. I should prob mention I don't do suicides. I have a lot of chat about the synergy between tigra and Kitty though.
    Wicket329 said:

Hood is an amazing and extremely underrated champion. Arguably the best buff control in the game coupled with a very useful invisibility mechanic and huge burst damage, he’s a staple for me.

Mojo is a beast in his own right, both attacking and defending. He’s a great champion who, similarly to Spider-Ham, deals the bulk of his damage through unconventional means. He’s also great for when you need buff control but the node punishes nullify abilities.

I suggest them both together because Hood has a synergy with Mojo (he also has it with a few other champions, including Mole Man) that grants him 3 bullets back whenever you knock down the opponent. This allows you to use Hood in any matchup and not have to worry about running out of bullets. Just toss a couple sp1s or start the fight with a couple heavy attacks and you’ll have plenty for the duration of the fight. Hood is Good.

Thanks mate, Hood is one I didn't expect but I was wondering about him. Does he need to be awakened? I was using mojo a bit a while ago before I got Doom but I might have to revisit him.
    Des99 said:

i would go with either claire or diablo

Is Diablo good since his buff? He was one of my first 5*
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

I've heard a lot of good things about Ebony Maw

I have heard same things about Mojo!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Thanks mate, Hood is one I didn't expect but I was wondering about him. Does he need to be awakened? I was using mojo a bit a while ago before I got Doom but I might have to revisit him.
    Awakened ability is definitely nice to have, it gives some extra utility to his kit. But no, it’s definitely not needed. My Hood is still unawakened at r3 as a 6* and I have no regrets.

I should probably mention that both Hood and Mojo are very good options for the 6.2.6 Champion boss fight, with Hood being one of the top options for it.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I would lean extremely heavily towards Tigra. I see people mentioning Diablo, and don't get me wrong, he's great, but you said you don't use suicides so he's not insanely powerful for you. Claire is pretty good, she has good immunities, but I think that given your roster you probably don't need champs to cover immunities. Tigra can provide you the most unique utility and since you said you have Kitty, she'll have even more value. Just look up some Buddy Lee videos or any Tigra gameplay and you can see how dominant she is in the right scenarios (which are pretty often). You can always learn a champ, and I have found that ranking up champs kind of forces me to get better with them. You're going to use a r2 6* more than you will a r1, and thus you'll probably learn them faster.
  • I'd say clair, mojo, dragon man
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Ghost rider is the obvious choice here
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

I've heard a lot of good things about Ebony Maw

wow you are really a mind controller