**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Blade or 5* stark spidey ?

RiyaanRiyaan Posts: 20
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

5* Blade or 5* stark spidey ? 48 votes

Blade
43%
VavasourDrOctavius2_2PalanthraxTillerTheKillerEliOrSomethingAnt1ikWarDanicb94wSWeaponXAdzomatic_Legend_Killer_nebSKOutsiderGreifmaster911SpiritOfVengeanceKocheeseTempestDarkmatter779ULTIMATEWARIONMattManMafizo 21 votes
Stark Spidey
56%
Alfa_PigeonNoob_2yrsAjavedWilljackson16Erza_ScarletCapWW2roastedbagelCap253NastyEfnNateNikoBravoNew_Noob168RiyaanHeroBoltsySuperman69Legendary_SAMAnurag1606SungjBUZZdog3000pisceanhydrogohard 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    This question is already on page one with a good number of responses, go read that one.
  • Options
    Stark Spidey
    No I’m not asking for which crystal to go . I’m asking who is better
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    spidey stark is probably top 3 biggest hitter.
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Riyaan wrote: »
    No I’m not asking for which crystal to go . I’m asking who is better

You voted on your own poll? Seems you know the answer already
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Blade
    @myPUNCAKE Probably a guess who is better until the poll gets more people on it to give a more realistic result.
  • Options
    Stark Spidey
    I have not had any gameplay with blade but I have had game play with stark spidey
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Blade
    You’ve created 6 polls today at a rate of one an hour, most of them are virtually identical. I appreciate you’re new and probably discovering the joy of polls for the first time, but try to take a break from polls.
  • Options
    Stark Spidey
    I just started today
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Blade
    Everyone has their preference if you want a solid skill champ with god tier regen and sustainability go with Blade if you want a high attack champ go with Stark Spidey
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Blade
    Personally I went with Blade just because I run a lot of degen paths in AQ map 6, Kabam releases a lot of content that just straight out takes your health with nothing you can do about it, having a good regen champ works a lot better for me than Stark Spidey would, I need sustainability
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Blade is very fun to play around with and has a great regen. Stark spidey is I think overall better but it really depends on your preferences