**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android User Bug CAN'T LOGIN

Hello mighty kabam Mods. I hate to bother you you or take away from your precious time. All Android users can not log in to the game at this time. Regardless of model, carrier or version, it is affecting every Android user. We have duels, alliance war and arena going on that is now costing us big time. In behalf of the Android community, I do hope you fix this issue promptly. There should never be this many issues in one game. As for compensation, a few revives, potions, units and gold can't hurt either. I mean, do something to appease your loyal users. We just want to play the game, nothing special. If you can find in your hearts to fix this issue, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Mattstar4Mattstar4 Posts: 32
    I can't login either. It was fine last night but not today
  • WearemanyWearemany Posts: 47
    12 hours of unknown issue has occurred for me
  • EddielavaEddielava Posts: 4
    I can't get into my game it keeps saying unknown error its been saying this now for 3 hours please fix this my alliance is in war and I can't get in help
  • mortismortis Posts: 17
    Who is coming over to injustice with me?
  • I also can't get n .... everything going on n i was tryna buy the daily cards n unit store... losing time n arena... man this is sooooo, frustrating yesterday it was fine tried 2 log n about 4am and haven't been able to ever since ... 7hrs n counting... kabam pls hurry it's my day off and I need 2 finish master as well running out of time
  • Can't login here either. A few 5* shards would work wonders as a reward for this if you ever fix it.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Here's kabam response via Twitter:

MarvelChampions @MarvelChampions
    ·
    15m

Hello Android users - our engineers are making progress and we should have more information for you all soon. Thank you for your patience!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.