**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.4 πŸ§€β€™s

mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 β˜…β˜…
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I figured a post to help some people clear some paths easily would be nice. The first path I tried in 7.4.1 I cleared easily with g2099. Not only is she a great counter to the Havok but also the interaction with having paradoxes on you heal you to 100% health when her regen triggers. She felt immortal on this path. Please share any other fun interactions!

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also did the 7.4.1 with g2099 and it's awesome. Corvus for the 7.4.3 path
  • Options
    Spiderham14Spiderham14 Posts: 66 β˜…
    edited March 2022
    For the g2099 boss of 7.4.1 I used Peni and every time I parried, I would be inflicting a passive shock onto her and I kept on spamming sp1s. I never used an sp2 because I wanted to keep in power draining her. I always timed my sp1 whenever her invisiblity would go out of cooldown. I was kind of a long fight, but it was pretty easy
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    mmmbanyas said:

I figured a post to help some people clear some paths easily would be nice. The first path I tried in 7.4.1 I cleared easily with g2099. Not only is she a great counter to the Havok but also the interaction with having paradoxes on you heal you to 100% health when her regen triggers. She felt immortal on this path. Please share any other fun interactions!

Awesome!!
    I have a 6* r3!!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

Lpoo said:

For 7.4.1, the mutant path was cake for Apoc and AA. If AA is awakened then all of their annoying abilities don’t even trigger

Agree with Apoc.

With UNLIMITED POWER node, Ronan can also cheese (might not work against Elsa and Kraven due to their shrug and limber-like ability respectively).
    Night Thrasher can also shrug off the stun
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 β˜…β˜…
    RC51 said:

BWDO also works well vs 7.4.1 G2099.

RC51 said:

RC51 said:

Silver Centurion as well
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388 β˜…
    Act with science champs - Red Hulk…just smashing it
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RC51 said:

Hulkbuster also works really well
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    Nebula annihilated the g2099 boss very easily in 7.4.1
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 β˜…β˜…
    I found Hulkbuster to be REALLY effective vs Kang. Especially with War Machine prefights applied. Nearly got a solo with because his damage is so insane when Kang is wounded.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Torch is cheese for Kang

oh that is awesome both my torches are happy from that need to watch a video on this now
    I recommend lagacy
  • Options
    W4rdy_74W4rdy_74 Posts: 55 β˜…
    keeping
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lpoo said:

For 7.4.1, the mutant path was cake for Apoc and AA. If AA is awakened then all of their annoying abilities don’t even trigger

Yeah I cheesed this path with Apocalypse (for night thrasher and Elsa) Ronan did the rest.
    Red Mags took out Ultron
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277 β˜…
    Yes thank you