**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any advice for Kang?

Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Any specific champs or anything to know on how to fight him? I’m about to fight him, so need it soon
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Debuff heavy or buff heavy champs. Ramped Aegon is solid. He's not too bad once you learn him. Good luck!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Pay attention to what benefits you in the wounded phase. Hyperion was great for phase 3 and warlock and torch were great for phase 4
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Take a heavy basic hitter ... Suicides and Assassin will help since you'll not be using many specials ... And no ... Different phases doesn't need different champs
    R3 Angela did the heavy work for me ... Was taking 1 phase down in 2 wounded cycles
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Three opening strikes: intercept, attack when stunned, attack when not stunned (attack after he throughs heavy)
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Any champ works tbh but wanna pick the high damaging ones like ihulk, VP, maybe torch, sunspot even. Just generally high damage is all you need
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Literally anyone can work as long as they have strong basic attack damage.

It's just a matter of learning the timings and the different phases
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Torch is a beast. Basically only two things two pay attention to. Punish him and Dex his beam, don't repeat punishing openings and don't roeeat last 2 openings in 3-4 phase
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Ultron was also a beast
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'm clearly missing something, and I must be in the minority on missing it, but I've KO Kang more times than I can count but he keeps starting back fully health, anyone nicely wanna tell me what I'm missing?
  • Options

I'm clearly missing something, and I must be in the minority on missing it, but I've KO Kang more times than I can count but he keeps starting back fully health, anyone nicely wanna tell me what I'm missing?

Nevermind, answered my own question by finally slow down my Reading.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Don’t get hit
  • Options

Don’t get hit

Sounds like you haven't done that fight
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Torch is a beast. Basically only two things two pay attention to. Punish him and Dex his beam, don't repeat punishing openings and don't roeeat last 2 openings in 3-4 phase

"Don't repeat punishing opening in phase 3 and 4'

So I can repeat in phase 1 and 2?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    Does anyone have the text for Kang's abilities/phases?