**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First r4 6 star

I've been hyping up this r4 for a long time, and finally my dream has come true.
She was my first 6* and it is funny how I haven't even awakened her yet. But worry not, soon I'll finish exploring 7.4 and use the generic gem on her!

Comments

• Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Very unique. And using a generic on her is questionable, but if you like her go for it!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Very unique. And using a generic on her is questionable, but if you like her go for it!

I mostly want her to finally appear in my top 4 champions 🤣
  • Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    Damn. I don't have a chance for any of that. I can't get past 6.2.2 sinister. No counters!
  • Options

Damn. I don't have a chance for any of that. I can't get past 6.2.2 sinister. No counters!

Dang, that sucks man. You don't even have Angela and heimdall for their synergy?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Ooooooo, interesting choice
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Best rotation?
  • Options
    Ajisdope said:

Best rotation?

Depends on the fight. Typically you want to use your sp3 before you use sp2, but against enemies like g2099 in 7.4.1 where you're using her for 1 fight, you can just hold block to get 20 charges and parry and sp2. At r3 the 20 shocks sp2 wasn't enough to kill g2099, but at r4 it was more than enough to kill her.