**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which science champ is worthy of a 6-star science awakening gem?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
My reward for completing chapter 7 was a science awakening gem. I have 50 generic and 22 science 6-star sig stones - though I’d like to drop some of those into ghost ideally.

Who should I awaken, or should I wait?

Have a sig 200 CAIW and Void as 5-star champs.

Which science champ is worthy of a 6-star science awakening gem? 20 votes

Awaken CAIW
55%
LeNoirFaineantpbeadleLuke9523Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWRenaxqqDrauglinodishika123beaker1000DarthGuacamoleNEOGNO 11 votes
Awaken Immortal Abomination
30%
heruheru511Etjamaqm44Final_OrderMightyDTnkeesman 6 votes
Awaken Luke Cage
5%
0casual0 1 vote
Awaken she-Hulk
0%
Awaken spider-Gwen
0%
Awaken Mr Negative
0%
Hold onto the gem and save for someone else
10%
Malreck04Noobda 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Awaken CAIW
    I would say Cap Infinity War but you have the maxed out 5* of him so...
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★
    Do ibom.he doesn't need any high sig and his awakening is pretty good
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hold onto the gem and save for someone else
    72 sigs on Cap is a 58% chance, not really usable when you need the power control.