**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why the end of the Arabic language?

CaitlynJenner1234CaitlynJenner1234 Posts: 8
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
There are a lot of Arab players why this particular language. There are several languages ​​that you did not approach. We play and pay in this game and we must be respected
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    لوللول Posts: 3
    Not good news
    Don't delete
  • Options
    We want to be responsible for this, why is this racism dealt with?
  • Options

As primarily an English speaking Summoner, I didn't know this was a complaint. Can you give more background for your accusation ("rasicm") or about how they are removing Arabic from the game? I have not seen anything about this.

Also, just as a point of fact, racism is based on a racial or ethic group (eg. Spanish or Pacific Islander) and not their language. I don't know if there is a specific term for that, but I also really doubt the term "racism" with all of its connotations applies in this case.

Why only Arabic Can you give me reasons??? We are not people who play the game also there are many other languages ​​why only Arabic
  • Options
    supermen34supermen34 Posts: 2
    Why is this language what is this racism that language is the third in the world we want a little respect
  • Options
    supermen34supermen34 Posts: 2
    Why do you want to delete the Arabic language?
    Why don't you respect the summoners who only know Arabic?
    Can you give a solution to someone who only understands Arabic and only others speak it?
    I don't know why you made this decision and restricted any item, and what is your problem with the Arabic language?
    But what I hope is to change your decision and keep the Arabic language present in the game
    This is our right as players to speak Arabic
  • Options
    s3d5aleds3d5aled Posts: 3

As primarily an English speaking Summoner, I didn't know this was a complaint. Can you give more background for your accusation ("rasicm") or about how they are removing Arabic from the game? I have not seen anything about this.

Also, just as a point of fact, racism is based on a racial or ethic group (eg. Spanish or Pacific Islander) and not their language. I don't know if there is a specific term for that, but I also really doubt the term "racism" with all of its connotations applies in this case.

Wt accusations? Wt racism ?
    We heard Kabam are going to remove Arabic from the game, we are requesting .. if that’s true .. just don’t do it
This discussion has been closed.