**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There Was Only Really One Option…

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
Well, Carina’s Challenges gave me the materials for my first R4. I of course had to wait to explore 7.4 in case I got the class of the champion I wanted to take up

But who to take up? Well I had some great options. Doom, Apoc, Ghost. But let’s be honest here, it would be criminal if my first R4 wasn’t this guy

What can I say, I like to keep on brand. Very, very happy with him, the damage and health increase from the R4 is definitely noticeable, as well as the sig investment

But 7.4 also gave me a ton of other great champions and rank ups, including my second R4 right away in a Cosmic

Thanks for reading, and remember (unless you care about prestige) rank up who you want to play

Comments

• Options

That is one beautiful rank up, plz share gameplay I am jealous

Congrats mate!

Oh don’t worry, I will be. Just as soon as I get a spare minute😂
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!! 🥳🎉🎉

Killmonger gang for life
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I’m happy to not care a thing about prestige.
  • Options

Is this the first r4 killmonger 👀

It’s for sure the first one I’ve seen (and I’ve been looking).
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Nice one, @Rockypantherx

True to yourself as always 😉

And I'd happily do the same - in a year or two when I'm getting near a r4...
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Well, Carina’s Challenges gave me the materials for my first R4. I of course had to wait to explore 7.4 in case I got the class of the champion I wanted to take up

But who to take up? Well I had some great options. Doom, Apoc, Ghost. But let’s be honest here, it would be criminal if my first R4 wasn’t this guy

What can I say, I like to keep on brand. Very, very happy with him, the damage and health increase from the R4 is definitely noticeable, as well as the sig investment

But 7.4 also gave me a ton of other great champions and rank ups, including my second R4 right away in a Cosmic

Thanks for reading, and remember (unless you care about prestige) rank up who you want to play
    Great to see killmonger at r4. If I pull skill from act 7 explo, imma r4 mine as well.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Great to see killmonger at r4. If I pull skill from act 7 explo, imma r4 mine as well.
    He’s honestly worth it. Taking mine from R3 sig 90 to R4 sig 200 resulted in around a 50% overall damage increase. It’s pretty great, especially for such a utility heavy champ