**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone have the Kang symbols?

Hi all. So I'm barely on 7.4.2, but I've watched videos of people doing the Kang fight and his symbols are confusing me. I've even watched some Youtube guides, but none of them explain the symbols on what not to do. I guess you can't repeat what you did in phase 1, but after you can't use two of the symbols listed.

My question is this; does anyone have a layout of the symbols so I can study them now and get familiar with them? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Kang is nuts

So when the spiral symbol is up does this mean I can’t stun him?

When the punch spiral is up does this mean I can’t heavy him?

When the stick man symbol is up does that mean I can’t intercept him?

And the only way to gain those charges is to block or evade his Sp 1?

I just can’t work out his mechanics and the videos current out don’t explain how to attack him properly
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Stun symbol: Don’t hit him while he’s stunned
    Symbol with character dashing (similar to slow symbol): Don’t intercept him
    Fist symbol: Don’t interrupt or punish his heavy
    Special symbol: Don’t punish his special attacks
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★

What exactly does ‘don’t punish his special attacks/punish his heavy’ mean exactly?

The character symbol gets me all the time. I guess I just need block and hit him on an open?
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★

This makes sense, however I need to know what symbols (picture wise), mean which. Someone kinda posted it here, but I still can't make it out. WHat I'm looking for is actual pictures so I can best remember it and study for it, if that makes sense.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

This makes sense, however I need to know what symbols (picture wise), mean which. Someone kinda posted it here, but I still can't make it out. WHat I'm looking for is actual pictures so I can best remember it and study for it, if that makes sense.
    It’s too distracting to have to look at the symbols. I kept getting wrecked trying to see what symbol is up. Fight went smoothly after I kept a mental note of what I have done already. I went parry/heavy and either intercept or special in between. Go back to attacking after parry/heavy.
    Thank you guys for trying to help me as best you can. This morning one Youtuber person did a guide and posted them. Here it is in case anyone is like me and needs it

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    The Symbols didn’t helped me at all 😅 to be honest, I paused the game many times to read what I am not allowed to do. That helped
    Well I just wanted to say thank you all for your time in this. I finally was able to complete it today. Kingpin was the MVP for me in this.

Thanks again everyone and have a nice day.