**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Need help with next 5* to max rank

HojosHojos Posts: 20
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, i have a lot of resources to max rank next 5* but i dont know which one should i choose. Additionaly have 2 aweaking gem science and mystic. Plz help

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    Kitty Pryde is a good option.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 712 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Kitty or Nick will help you clear a lot of content.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Nick if duped is very good. Try to dupe him. Even if u dont, he is very good. Also kitty is an amazing champ. Just some practice. Colossus is also great if you can bring in some mutants but dupe is preferable
  • Options
    Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    kitty pride, spidey 2099, ihulk and quake if you know how to play her are all great options