**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need rank up advice for Act 6.3 till Act 7.4

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
As of now this is my current roster... I wish to take up some champs for the Medusa fight. She has been the reason why I am stuck since feb. I am wondering if should take up some more bleed champs for that fight.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You really should use warlock for that Medusa boss. He has armor breaks to stop the armor explosion and the bleeds to do damage and the healing to stop her buffs.

If that doesn't work you should be using venompool to ear her buffs as well.

Capiw also has bleed on his SP1 as well as perfect parry so you can rank blocked hits

You also have AA who can still bleed and you can get to the SP3 to do a neuro. She takes 200% bleed damage so it's not bad.

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

You really should use warlock for that Medusa boss. He has armor breaks to stop the armor explosion and the bleeds to do damage and the healing to stop her buffs.

If that doesn't work you should be using venompool to ear her buffs as well.

Capiw also has bleed on his SP1 as well as perfect parry so you can rank blocked hits

You also have AA who can still bleed and you can get to the SP3 to do a neuro. She takes 200% bleed damage so it's not bad.

Thanks a lot @Texas_11 i cant believe i was stuck for this long