**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or does no one talk about Quake anymore?

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
It all started after war attacker bans
Plus the introduction of 7.4
No one even brings her up as an option for boss fights

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah to hige hp make it very not fun to use
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

She's simply not viable for the higher health pools in the later Acts, especially if you value your thumbs.

She’s viable, but like you said, a lot of people value their thumbs, as well as their sanity. I’ve used her once since I finally pulled her as a 5 star a few months ago, not even kidding.
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    She's still the exact same champ and can do pretty much anything she has in the past but the main issue is as content gets harder hp gets higher and worst of all physical resistance gets higher. Her damage is lower and their HP is higher but in war she's still a beast
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

She's simply not viable for the higher health pools in the later Acts, especially if you value your thumbs.

She’s viable, but like you said, a lot of people value their thumbs, as well as their sanity. I’ve used her once since I finally pulled her as a 5 star a few months ago, not even kidding.
    Right, that's what I was trying to say lol.
    She bypasses a lot of nodes, she can counter a lot, but the higher the health pool, the more likely one is to slip up, and of course, the thumbs are going to hurt a bit.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    She's still viable in endgame and high health meta but it's just that for me, i have faster and better options right now. But if they were bring back the flux dispersal block pen Korg I'll turn to her even of he has a million health. I quaked him in the gau tler so nothing i couldn't do
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Because she's being banned in war

And act 7 isn't difficult enough to resort to quaking high healthpools.

We do the same song and dance of people not talking about quake and then if content like grandmaster gauntlet drops and she drastically reduces unit cost we go back to talking about her.

I wouldn't recommend quaking bosses in act 7 when they're plenty options that get it done fast/easy but I'd easily recommend her for difficult/unit heavy content where she makes a difference
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    I was just thinking the same thing a couple days ago. Hardly ever see Quake mentioned these days. Kinda does feel like she has fallen off. With health pools getting larger and larger, I doubt even a 6* Quake would make fights all that much faster.

Also, since the input bugs started last summer, I found myself using her less and less. I don't know if that has contributed to her alleged fall from the meta, but it certainly has been a factor (among others) for me using her much less frequently.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I predicted this over a year ago because there's no six star quake, her attack value and health has simply aged out of the meta. It is really just that simple. The health pools are too large to sit there and quake for 5 or 6 minutes straight per fight. It is the best way to nerf a champion that has practically 0 forum backlash.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    People should use quake if they really want to save items in content
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    She's out of meta? Just rumour that she's coming in some featured cavs and see the 🐋 s go brrrr
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Disagree with the notion that health pools have gotten too large for quake.
    Gauntlet was majority 650k+ healthpools and there are a lot of people who quaked almost the entirety of it.

The real reason is there's no content released recently where you'd want to quake.
    What's the point in using her in act 7 where content is designed to be more accessible?

Funny thing about saying healthpools are too high is if fight me coward wasn't a thing in abyss I guarantee there'd be people destroying their thumbs quaking it.

And when gauntlet inevitably returns quake would still be the #1 recommendation for chapter 1 despite it having higher hp than act 7

If you want to do a 650k quake fight thats on you. I never said it wasn't possible, I'm saying it isn't practical. There's a huge difference.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Shes not available as a 6 star plus there are better and far quicker options to do fights. She is more of a last resort champ i am realy thinking of using her in Act 6 but im stuck in Medusa fight so she wont work there lol