**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the worst Awakening Gem to get, not dependent on roster

What’s the worst Awakening Gem to get, not dependent on roster 144 votes

Mutant
1%
dynastyhowlSoyheyor123 2 votes
Tech
8%
DrZolaAce_03LuciusVorenusSachhyam257DeaconKRANꓘThoye3Pupkacbeaker1000MightyDAntoseumTrongNov 12 votes
Science
17%
Spity68Jadedheruheru511DolanTheCipeXXGhost_RiderXXMMaqsoodRyan18thlaserjohn26living_legend_1UvoginDfour24Dkcody420casual0HoitadoDracarusSparty6LorddrewNoobdathepiggy 25 votes
Mystic
61%
Crys23World EaterGK_23phillgreenTerrathanks4playingCat_MurdockcausticCassyDoonxRasiloverAustin555555LiquidkoldMasquerade1981B_Dizzle_01RakeYoungNIOBBBetgddhjjDenzel116JChanceH9 88 votes
Cosmic
2%
Speedbumpyuwlimeade32 3 votes
Skill
9%
Longshot_33Logan00Scopeotoe987FluffyPigMonsterRockyshockyNathan_MilburyXva23WordunkenRocketWaffleShiroiharaSkyLord7000SirGamesBondorpimeSPowerOfACandle 14 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Mystic
    Most mystics don’t rely on being awakened.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Skill
    I actually just got a mystic one from competing act 7 and gave it to Diablo straight away. But yeah, I guess that not thinking of roster specifics that’s the right answer.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 229 ★★
    Tech
    Tech, only Ghost really needs it to be taken to a total new level. And somehow, I have opened 4 6* AW gems so far, all of them are tech.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Science
    Science and Mystic. Didn't even take a second to figure it out
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Noobda said:

I dunno. Some Science champs benefit alot from awakening+sigs
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I know it says not roster specific, but pulling skill after having Nick and Ægon awakened hurts.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I don't want skill for my roster.
    I'll be back after the rewards. Grinding 10k units for the offer.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The worst one to get is one you already have when you have all that class awakened or won't pull a new champ for at least 6 months.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Mystic
    Mystic by far. Fewest amount of champs who really need the sig ability. Class also has the fewest amount of 6* champs available, so there’s a higher probability you’ll already have a 6* mystic awakened when compared to other classes.

So naturally, what do you think I pull with my 6* gem crystal?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

Tech, only Ghost really needs it to be taken to a total new level. And somehow, I have opened 4 6* AW gems so far, all of them are tech.

Nimrod, Guardian, Darkhawk, Captain Falcon, Doc Ock, G99, Silver Centurion, Omega Sentinel, either Vision, and Vulture all add a lot of value awakened. I know that’s a wide variety of champs that some find useful and others don’t, but there’s an argument for all of them.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    I can't think of any good mystic champ that NEEDS to be awakened
    All of them are pretty effective just out of the crystal
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Mystic

Most mystics don’t need to be awakened. It’s probably the lowest class that needs gems

Yes like Claire. She's a beast without awakening.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Pretty obvious when we compare top ones with other class
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Skill
    Skill because most of skill champs like Nick Fury, Aegon don't need to be awakened.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Science
    Terra said:

Noobda said:

I dunno. Some Science champs benefit alot from awakening+sigs
    I compared it to my roster actually
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Mystic
    I'd say mystic.
    it has the lowest number of champions available, and not many of their awakened abilities are game-changers like other classes.
    so it boils down to what...
    doom if you want prestige
    diablo if you run suicides
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I’ve gotten two 6-star Awakening Gems ever.

I’m now the angry owner of 2 Mystic AGs.

Praying for the same deal last year when we could buy a crystal with a gem.

I’d even do the T4CC thing where you trade two for one of anything but that class.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Mystic
    Had cosmic, pulled cosmic. At least there are some good options in the class.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,080 ★★★★

I'd say mystic.
    it has the lowest number of champions available, and not many of their awakened abilities are game-changers like other classes.
    so it boils down to what...
    doom if you want prestige
    diablo if you run suicides

And Mojo for the beefy damage