**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4 100%

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
I 100% 7.4, it cost me about 400 units worth of revives(all used on Kang).

I chose to finish Carina’s V2 first to get the amazing pfp, so i actually had 250 generic sig stones after 7.4.

I forgot to screenshot, but I got a mutant AG:

I opened the r4 Gem second.

Unfortunately, this was the second worst above mystic(only because I have a mystic r4 right now).

Then mutant nexus blew:

The other 5 nexuses were:

This was really really solid. I wanted AA from the mutsnt nexus and I got him and duped him, WM was actually the second best pull since I use my r3 a ton, and herc was sigs.

The other crystals:

Opened a sigil featured first, hoping mainly for Nimrod, Kitty, or Voodoo. YJ was a top 3 consolation prize though.

Then i went for a basic, and regretted it badly.

Sig 40 on a champ I cannot stand.
I went for a final featured to top it off and got my #1 consolation prize.

Here are the r3’s from it:

I currently have enough t4cc to r1-3 Medusa, but she will wait until the next levelup.

And unfortunately, although this may seem like treason to many, I did not r4 Ronin. Although he is still among my favorite champions, I do not use him enough to justify r4 now that I have completely moved away from suicides with no desire to return. I spent a while thinking about it and there was one champ that just couldnt be ignored.

I took Nick to r4. I dont like him nearly as much but unfortunately, he beats Ronin in Alliance Event use, Story, Damage, and most importantly at least to me, he is a beast for Battlegrounds. I just had to do it.

Use of AGs/Sigs

I got a mutant gem which was best case scenario, so I awakened Kitty, gave her all my mutant sigs(41) and topped her off with my remaining generics after my other two investments.

I used the generic on Nick, obviously.
I also took him from sig 1 and Tigra from sig 114 to much better levels.

Finally, this is my profile:

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Is kitty worth the sigs?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats Puff
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    That disrespect to queen g2099 will not be forgiven

Congrats for such awesome opening. TBH I thought you would go with Ronin but NF is solid and first r4 can make certain impact on one's account as well on ally if competitive. Good job
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Is kitty worth the sigs?

Her sig is really good at s1, but she will be my next r4 anyways.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Ronin right now: 😢
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Congrats man. Too much going on . This act7 exploration opening was definitely account changing for many people.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Great opening but why not sig AA over NF? Nick doesn't need the sigs half as much but that R4 looks juicy regardless
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    RicoShay said:

Great opening but why not sig AA over NF? Nick doesn't need the sigs half as much but that R4 looks juicy regardless

Yeah but at the same time , he r4ed his NF and anyone will desire that their r4 tops their profile with sig200 ! It just looks cool.

With higher sig , NF will loose health much slowly in his second life . Can be useful as an attacker , as a defender and at the same time , Battlegrounds monster!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

@RicoShay i needed to sig him for Prestige but I also dont want a sig 1 r4.

I gave about 90 sigs to Kitty because I intend to r4 her and I love using using her.

I use AA because he’s good, but I dont like using him nor do i feel the need to invest 102 sigs to make him only need 3 neuros opposed to 4.